Reviews for White Horses
Fanatic482 chapter 8 . 12/6/2002
As always, my dear, you've left me breathless. And I can be completely honest when I say that NO ONE writes Jack just quite like you do. Those real inner glimpses of what's going on behind that ever too cool facade... I love that about your Jack. He's real, admirable, and completely detestable all at once. Sydney, the girl with the ever broken heart, sometimes completely unjustified but always identifiable. Vaughn the ever protector. And Jen was a great addition to the cast!
Fanatic482 chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
great story so far, but um, didn't the first chapter say it had taken TWO years of hard work for Jen to earn Jack's respect? and this one says she's been his handler for FOUR?
Sete chapter 8 . 11/22/2002
Awesome story...I love your Jack, and Jen is such an excelent new character but you have to write a sequel...I just love Jack and Sydney relationship and you did an amazing job with that!
Diana chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
Hee! Hello Karen. Oh wow, you posted. And you know, this was just as much fun when I re-read it. That, and damn angsty. Oh yes.

You know I liked this :)

Diana
avarill chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Great story! Thanks for the superbly written Jack/Sydney scenes. One problem - it begs a sequel!
Celli chapter 6 . 11/21/2002
*wince* Oh. Ow. Great ending. Heartbreaking story. Amazung UST.

I have to go stop the hole in my heart from getting any bigger. Owwww...
Celli chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Jen bit her tongue to keep herself from blurting out how tired she was of his recent habit of opening himself up to her only to slam his emotional door shut on her fingers without any advance warning.

I love this! Jen is cool, and has a great way of expressing herself.
Jen chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
All praise the UPT! That was so beautifully done. Great job, Karen.
Jen chapter 5 . 11/21/2002
Wow. I was going to read the whole thing before reviewing. But, just wow. Won't wait. The characterizations are dead on (love Jack's inner voice, btw), the story is compelling, love Jen, but this chapter...needs a tissue warning. Killing me here. The mall revelation was pure *brilliance*. Completely heartbreaking.

Looking forward to reading the rest. :-)
Shade5 chapter 8 . 11/21/2002
Karen,

This story is excellent. Your characterization of Sydney and Jack was right out of the show. I love the idea of them being in seclusion together. Excellent plot, excellent angst...just wonderful all around.

-Shannon
Hobbes chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Great story, but don't leave us hanging. The ending serves as a great starting point for a sequel.