Reviews for To Thaw a Wild Heart
Guest chapter 23 . 13h
More please! What was Elsa doing?
ThunderChaser13 chapter 23 . 12/7
this was so cute! I love these redone chapters!
Lesbi-Elsa chapter 5 . 12/4
Now that I've started reading from the beginning again I notice that you really did put in a lot of hints as to what Elsa was. Pretty cool.
Rothwell chapter 23 . 12/2
Back off Snowgie, Anna's taken :o
Aw, the cat is called Snowgie now? Not Marshmallow?
Baku-babe chapter 23 . 11/30
XDDDDD I loved it! Elsa you're a big, fluffy cat that'a what you are.
GISA103 chapter 23 . 11/30
I just love this wonderful tale.
The arrogant callousness of literally every male figure in the story beside Hans is kind of jarring and over the top... Itty bitty Little Anna shows up late, dirty, muddy, hurt and bleeding and neither of her guardians ever bothers asking her if everything is alright?
Automatically disregarding the possibility that she could have been attacked and instead just laying it on her like she didn't look like a fucking assault victim?There's never an "are you alright?", only "what did you do?" and that's ridiculous. Then there's the angry asshole pirate and the kidnappers, pretty much all threatening, one dimensional shits. Buuuuuut, we're about to see some additional interactions with monster Elsa, maybe it'll be our saving grace.
AkiraIzumi14 chapter 23 . 11/30
Hahaha...Elsa and Anna being all sweet but at the same time at war is so cute!

You made the gestures and conversation light despite that it needs to be serious. Thank you for continuing this story!

You still got your writing skills and I commend you for doing a good job!

Keep it up :)
Lance58 chapter 23 . 11/30
I love it! Hopefully Anna would tell Elsa about it.. she can’t do it alone.. I kinda wish Elsa would just kick the other members out of the castle be like “this is arendelle!”
FateKitty chapter 23 . 11/30
OMG YOU'RE BACK ~ fan squealing ensues ~ I love this story and I'm so happy that you're continuing it. I look forward to the next chapter!
PenguinVuelve chapter 23 . 11/29
I couldn't stop smiling while reading chapter 23. I started reading tour fic three days ago and didn't stop until ves time. :P. I really enjoyed reading It and I'm looking forward to the Next chapter . ~PenguinVuelve
S chapter 23 . 11/29
Very cute. I love these two together. Elsa's jealousy over Snowgie and her at the end was absolutely adorable. Thank you for the update.
rathofawesomeness chapter 23 . 11/29
this was so so cute! I love how Elsa wants to rub her scent over Anna XD
Laura chapter 22 . 11/28
I’m not crying you’re crying