Reviews for To Thaw a Wild Heart
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 26 . 7/18
Poor Elsa, forever coerced.
Baku b chapter 26 . 7/18
I legit think this is one of your best chapters. This was interesting and ADORABLE and so funny XD
Guess they have kids now? XDD I srsly love this and can't wait until we see Anna walking down the hall, Elsa following her like a love-struck puppy and the pups following them both xDDDDDD
Alianna chapter 26 . 7/17
Love it love it love it! You made my day! Thanks for continuing to work on this!
TheSnowQueenElsaOfArendelle chapter 26 . 7/16
For the love of God, please promise me that this story will NEVER come to an end...
Lionheart chapter 26 . 7/16
Oooh that was a fast update though poor Elsa. How she can handle Anna's constant surprises is beyond me
I can imagine tiger Elsa training Marshmallow and Olaf
goddragonking chapter 26 . 7/16
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
PenguinVuelve chapter 26 . 7/16
You got me laughing for a while is getting her motherly instints :D.
The Myth Rider chapter 26 . 7/16
I’ve always loved wolves, the only real life animal that matches my spirit as much as Dragons do. I also just watched an animated movie based on the book White Fang, so my wolf-love was freshly stoked…so this was a very vERY pleasant surprise! I greatly enjoyed this chapter, Elsa’s gonna be such a good knight-wolf mama.
I really like the idea of Knight Elsa and Queen Anna, it is cute and I think Anna would be a good queen one day.
So cute! Thank you so much, this made my day!
AkiraIzumi14 chapter 25 . 7/15
Awww this chapter is so cute! I liked the way they fight. Teasing each other but you would still know that they care for each other. The fight scene with the wolves got me hooked because I was worried that something bad will happen to them. Or rather I was anticipating that something will happen regardless of a good or bad outcome.

You never failed to surprised me! Thank you so much for not giving up on this story! After all this time, I thought that you wouldn't continue it anymore. Thank you thank you thank you!

You still got it! :D
Starry nice sky chapter 26 . 7/15
I have checked like 3 times to make sure there is really an update! Lucky me XD

So there are two wolves named Marshmallow and Olaf now, no wonder the kitten' name changed to Snowgie. I think here Elsa gonna have her best buddies.
Wow, two chapters in one week, I’m in heaven now?
I simply love your story, thanks for brighter my day with your updates.
aww Elsa always melts like butter for Anna even when she had every right to be angry. The end got me hot and bothered, I wish they would have continued.