Reviews for To Thaw a Wild Heart
Baku babe chapter 29 . 10/17
Damnnn REKA this was awesome! I'll admit I find this Anna particularly interesting. I just hope Olaf and Marsh can keep her from going completely dark, but otherwise I totally get her rage.
rathofawesomeness chapter 25 . 10/17
wow turns out me and Elsa are the exact same around pretty girls
... *crying/whimpering* poor Elsa! How could they do that to her! *stops* those idiots! I really hope Elsa tricks them or something. Such as father than drinking the sirum she just I don't know... um freezes it to slush or something and makes it look like she got dosed. Then attacks them when she gets to full power! Sad chap but still great work! Update soo. Pls
KittyCatOmaniac chapter 29 . 10/15
Yes, I very much do enjoy crying my eyes out! How'd you know?

*strangled sob*
riotcactus chapter 29 . 10/15
ahhhhh so so so good! thank you for this update, this fic never gets old. I love this dynamic with Anna and the angst around Elsa
rathofawesomeness chapter 29 . 10/15
no i very much did not enjoy I just want my babies together is that such a crime? *sobs *
rathofawesomeness chapter 28 . 10/15
ok the first part was so funny that my dad came into my room and asked why I was wheezing. the middle fingers line was the best lmao

ok I take that back this is pure evil and I am despising this so much right now
rathofawesomeness chapter 27 . 10/15
this was actually the cutest chapter I've ever read
rathofawesomeness chapter 26 . 10/15
the war thing is concerning but Elsa and the boys are so cute in the chapter!
Aw I hope they will see each other soon, poor Elsa snd Anna and Kristoff. I am glad you have updated this and hope you could update another chapter soon.
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 29 . 10/14
Oh Jesus. Shit just got real. Wonderful chapter!
Thank you for coming back :) It's sad but epic chapter. I'm happy to see a side of Anna that we rarely ever see. I'd probably have broken his knee caps or his ankles then he couldn't stand but I like Anna's plan too. I really hope she can find them before it's too late. Elsa's been through so much I don't know how much she can take before she goes insane/feral.
PenguinVuelve chapter 29 . 10/14
D: Poor Anna, making her order such things... They clearly overstimated Anna when coming to Elsa and Kristoff :c.
TheSnowQueenElsaOfArendelle chapter 29 . 10/14
*Receives TTaWH update on E-mail* "OH MY GOD, YESSSSS!"

I love you! 3 :)
NagisaAzuma chapter 28 . 9/20
Please, please, please finish! Don't leave us on a cliff hanger! It's too good to do that to us!
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »