Reviews for PS: You are worthy
yzhiene972 chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
h
Gunner4Life chapter 27 . 3/2/2015
Love how you ended this! The beginning of how they started together! And yes, I'm glad its more of a friendship fic than a romantic one. Not that I have anything against romantic fics, but thi was really nice, and I'm glaf they're building a foundation first. A good strong one to build anything else on. Thank you for your work!
Gunner4Life chapter 26 . 3/2/2015
Glad to see they have their bottle back. Good for Belle too! And yes, they were right, but not completely. Really glad to see how Regina and Emma are handling this together.
Gunner4Life chapter 25 . 3/2/2015
Love this! So glad they want to try to be together because its what they want. Not to fulfill a destiny or prophecy oe anybody elses expectations. Just what they want. I'm also glad they're seeing what the past was. Something that helped make them what they are today, but also something behind them now. Great chapter!
Gunner4Life chapter 24 . 2/24/2015
It all started with Henry wanting to know more and has snowballed (pardon the pun) into more. snow and david didn't say anything to regina or emma, i think, because they didn't want to have this conversation with either of them. they really wanted emma and regina to figure this out themselves. I don't know if they felt either or both would be scared and run, or if they just deserved that. But I'm glad to see emma recognizes how regina will react and is trying to move forward with this. Even if she's scared too. Glad to see Regina is willing to talk, as scared as she is. Neither of them have had much luck with love and trust, but they're trusting each other so much more. And I just love how they also seem to understand what the other needs as well.
Gunner4Life chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
Regina doesn't believe / know they share true love? She seems really agitated. Not sure still what Rumpple is up to here, or why Regina is reacting this way. He seems to have done what he did cause he knows it will be neeed, but I don't think it will hurt them. He said it can be used to create. Magic baby? Cause thats the only thing I can think of right now :)
Gunner4Life chapter 22 . 2/24/2015
Divide and conquer! And I like the idea of Regina talking to snow and david instead of emma. I think it would be harder for her than for Regina. I'm glad to see Henry is realising what is happening and what he's missed. Curious as to why he's not telling them what happened with Rumple. Why not just tell them instead of going back to him? I really like seeing how comfortable and relaxed Regina and Emma are when they're together.
Gunner4Life chapter 21 . 2/24/2015
Glad to see the talk between Emma and Snow. I really think that Emma was very hurt by the way Snow presented that she wanted another baby. Emma has a lot of self worth issues, and Snow unfortunately, fed into it as well. Feeling like you're not enough is a terrible way to be. I'm glad that Regina at least got some way with Henry. Wonder if Regina can figure out what Rumple is up to o why he wanted what he did. And what Henry is going to take away from their talk. Its really nice to see them working together too!
Gunner4Life chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
What is Regina up to now? I hope she's careful. I wonder if it has anything to do with what she wants to show Emma. I really like the story she told Emma. Trying to explain a piece of her childhood and how it did make her what she is today. Rumple was harsh with Henry. I think it was a lesson he needed to learn, but it was a little harsh. Wonder what he'd up to
Gunner4Life chapter 19 . 2/15/2015
Interesting letter! She was a little scattered, but she wants to know more about Regina basically. Love that! And that Regina responded in kind! And that she's kind of setting rules. Some things are harder to talk about. David sees what's happening and seems sad that Emma habit l hasn't actually said anything to him yet. And I'm guessing Emma didn't want Regina to come since it involved the Robin and his men. Curious as to what Henry will find out and how he feels about it
Gunner4Life chapter 18 . 2/15/2015
Rumple being very curious. Of course that makes most people nervous! Sweet to see Emma and Regina trying to make plans, even if it's just so Henry can see them as friends. Hope that whatever it is Emma is going to with David, neither gets hurt. VERY curious as to what you have planned!
Gunner4Life chapter 17 . 2/13/2015
Rumple was having a bit of fun then? He said that he didn't really gain anything, and I wonder how true that is. I'm glad Belle was trying to take him to task but I don't think she understands what he's trying to say either. But glad to see she's calling im out for making a deal with his grandson. Belle is a very underused character! Glad to see Emma happy. And that things are still moving along. Ruby was funny. I think the idea of the two of them writing each other, whether on paper or texts, leaving comfort, friendship and reassurance for the other, is just too sweet. Obviously as their friendship grows they will talk to ach other, whether face to face or on the phone. But I'm really glad to see that friendship building. "The disciple has surpassed the teacher" - LOVE IT!
Gunner4Life chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
Love that they're talking to each other and still writing little notes! I really love seeing them together! And I'm really glad that nobody is telling Henry anything. I understand that he's curious, and that he's a kid, but he doesn't need to know everything as it happens. I think he has a pretty high opinion of himself, and that in too many fics, he's allowed to run the others around like he's the adult and they're the kids. But I do like how things are moving here!
PM chapter 27 . 2/4/2015