Reviews for Bored Of Your Love
Update Soon
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Love it! More!
cmpunkkindagirl chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Omggg Andi and Dean need to be so much more than friends! Its just there! Loving this story so much!
lookitsria chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
finally caught up here! I was kiiiinda hoping Dean would show up more haha
HisMnkyPrincess chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Hopped on board for this one too. :) can't wait for more.

Dean and wine could be dangerous
Shield316 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Ouch! Seth went back to another ex and didn't tell Andi before someone else could. No a good feeling at all. Am I the only one who sees Dean as just trying to be a good friend to Andi? I mean she and Seth were together for a long time. So of course Dean grew to like and care for her in a strictly platonic manor. At least that's the way I see it and hope for.
IRENELOVE83 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I hope dean has sense enough to know the bro code and not get with your best friends ex girl. Broken up or not some things you just don't do. I guess some people think that dose not apply to Ambrose in fiction and he can do no wrong. Shrugs
AliceJericho chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I probably shouldn't be so happy because it's just going to everything harder... BUT DEAN AND ANDI YAY

Wonderfully written as always!
angelsdee327 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Ouch! Seth wasted no time there. And he has the nerve to get his shorts in a knot when Dean pays attention to her. Pfft! Yep, I'm voting on Ambrose keeping her occupied! I love all three boys but I plant my flag in the Ambrose camp while I visit Ro's on the sly. Hahahaha!
GoalDigger chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Another great chapter. Cant wait to see what happens next.
GoalDigger chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter.
shoequeenbee chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
And I'm gonna love watching as you write Dean get caught in his feels because those little blighters called 'feelings' creep up on you from outta nowhere.
Khaaaaaaan chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I think what I love most about this story is I have no idea where it's going. Great chapter! Keep 'em coming!
ChelleLew chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Seth kept a huge secret and made a couple of big lapses in judgement. Dean seems to be about ready to capitalize on Andi's emotional instability. This could be really...explosive? Destructive? Either way, I just know I want to read it soon!
nattiebroskette chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Why do I have a bad feeling about Dean and Andi?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »