Reviews for Bored Of Your Love
Skovko chapter 5 . 4/10
I don't get why she's so mad at him moving on. Him cheating with her on Leighla, that's a bigger issue.

And it sucks that I didn't read your profile before starting this story. I'm not using Tumblr so I'm never gonna get an ending to it. Really sad because it's really good. Hopefully one day you'll come back just for an hour to throw the final chapters on it so us there's only in here can get closure on this story.
Skovko chapter 4 . 4/10
And she just got the truth served.
Skovko chapter 3 . 4/10
If he chose to leave for good or for whatever reason to hurt her back, I can't really say I blame him. He's shielding his own heart, probably afraid she was gonna kick him out in the morning anyway.
Skovko chapter 2 . 4/10
You never know what you got till it's gone. And being friends seem good on paper but no matter how forgotten feelings are, you're always gonna feel some sort of jealousy once the other person gets a new partner.
Skovko chapter 1 . 4/10
It takes a certain type of person to stay around and play pretend like that after actually breaking up. Must be hard on both of them.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Update Soon
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Love it! More!
cmpunkkindagirl chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Omggg Andi and Dean need to be so much more than friends! Its just there! Loving this story so much!
lookitsria chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
finally caught up here! I was kiiiinda hoping Dean would show up more haha
HisMnkyPrincess chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Hopped on board for this one too. :) can't wait for more.

Dean and wine could be dangerous
Shield316 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Ouch! Seth went back to another ex and didn't tell Andi before someone else could. No a good feeling at all. Am I the only one who sees Dean as just trying to be a good friend to Andi? I mean she and Seth were together for a long time. So of course Dean grew to like and care for her in a strictly platonic manor. At least that's the way I see it and hope for.
IRENELOVE83 chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I hope dean has sense enough to know the bro code and not get with your best friends ex girl. Broken up or not some things you just don't do. I guess some people think that dose not apply to Ambrose in fiction and he can do no wrong. Shrugs
AliceJericho chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I probably shouldn't be so happy because it's just going to everything harder... BUT DEAN AND ANDI YAY

Wonderfully written as always!
angelsdee327 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Ouch! Seth wasted no time there. And he has the nerve to get his shorts in a knot when Dean pays attention to her. Pfft! Yep, I'm voting on Ambrose keeping her occupied! I love all three boys but I plant my flag in the Ambrose camp while I visit Ro's on the sly. Hahahaha!
GoalDigger chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Another great chapter. Cant wait to see what happens next.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »