Reviews for Take Me Home Tonight
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh buttercup, buttercup, buttercup. I LOVED this! "Maybe it was that you were only allowed to have so much happiness in one day." You weave these lines in that speak right to the reader's heart and makes them relate to your characters. I love that even if they hadn't gotten to the point of sex or a relationship that they still had that foundation. Automatically thinking it was Merle that was causing trouble and the pure surprise to hear that it was Carol. I'm going to praise you (again) on those little details that I just cant get enough of like the L carved into the wood and the mistake because she had hit his hand. Not only does it give us that hint of a back story but it gives the bar character. It wasn't something random. Not going to lie I swooned a bit when he called her darling. And I love that you always add into your fics that the man pays. I applaud you for making her buzzed enough to take the edge off but not drunk where her actions might be questioned the next morning. "If you need me let me know don't just go get shitfaced." Melted, right there in a pile of aw. Never stop writing. You're an inspiration!
TomMarvoloRiddle7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Stroke by stroke genius. You built a relationship and history before diving into the sexual part and that was smart and made this feel better than a basic smut shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Loved it!
wildcow258 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This could have been just a smutty one-shot, but as always, you make it a complete story, with a background that makes the characters real and makes the reader know and care about them. Great job, and very hot as well!
kawinki chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
That was lovely. Thank you!
Dixonrocks chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
loved it. Mia
Sophiacharlotte chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Love it!
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
AHHH! Tucker and Dale! I love them! I wonder how many people will even get that?
I loved this story! Everything about it was great! It's a one shot but you put so much there that it could have been a 5 chapter story! You told it well, too! And the smut was awesome! This isn't the only one I have to read tho so I'm moving on to the next!
EnglishPoet18 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Well shit! That was hot shit right there. I loved this! You built great backstory and even showed an incredible bond of friendship before just tossing them into bed. I like how the storm was intense as was their feelings of lust for each other. Then her realizing she needed him and my God the sex! I think I need several fucking moments after that! I don't have time to read the other yet because I have to run, but you know I'm gonna get to it! Is there more of this one? Cause I wouldn't object you know... ;)
Suezq913 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
So good! Can't wait for more! :)
BLuIcy chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
COLLEGE KIDS!

BAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD I AM STILL ROLLING FROM THAT ONE! You are my soul mate right now! Nothing gets better than some Caryl smut and Tucker and Dale!

You are amazing!
krissyg927 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Love it! Great for this rainy nasty day I got here. :)
erikasakura chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Oh God! How did you do that? Fabulous!
I really love your stories and the way Daryl and Carol spend the time together.
I hope that you're planning write more chapters!
la8255 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Well, I did it again...read this at work! Now, I'm dying! Guess I'll just have to try and act normal. Damn! That was quite lovely!
serpetinefire chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
6:30 am and what do I find in my notifications? oh it's my kick ass girl sending me awesome smut! Can't think of a better way to wake up. Love your AU stories. you make them different but still very much Carol and Daryl.