Reviews for Dan Granger
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
You really want me to believe that Hermione Granger, the same person who punched Malfoy in the face, would start sobbing when troubled by two idiots? What would be more in character is that she'll get angry but used to it
Kohaku Imaki 55 chapter 8 . 10/21/2019
Just reading your story. My daughter who has an encyclopedic memory says that in book 1 Hagrid states the Bones family was killed in the war.
Rico Perrien chapter 22 . 10/21/2019
Looking over the suggested stories (at the end of the next chapter). Vukk wrote about one where Harry was badly injured and Tonks hired a man. The story (or at least one that I recall, and is in my favourites list) is called 'There's Always a Way'
By: S'TarKan

Thought you'd like to know
Rico Perrien chapter 23 . 10/21/2019
A very good story, as always. Thanks
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 10/21/2019
Thanks for the wrap-up, and for a great read overall.
adafrog chapter 23 . 10/20/2019
Good, thanks.
csheila chapter 23 . 10/20/2019
Really your best work (though they are all great). Looking through Dan and Ben’s eyes made it special. Really enjoyed it despite complaining earlier about body count (you were right).

Thanks again for sharing
misteryman526 chapter 19 . 10/20/2019
Good as always. Small grammatical errors:
*She'd been able to MELT (not make) the galleons, but hadn't been able to make a fire HOT (not hit) enough to smelt away the non-gold metal that was used in the galleons*

Generally though, I don't believe that it should be possible to take advantage of gold prices to make money by selling Galleons. It's something that muggleborn would have abused long before this and caused to be changed if it were at all possible. I think that Galleons would likely be impervious to melting or damage, be permanently enchanted to make muggle appraisers think they're fake, or simply have only enough real gold in them to be worth the exchange rate. Or possibly all of the above.
Rico Perrien chapter 13 . 10/20/2019
Me being pedantic with spelling here - Unless Harry is showing houses to Susan, he is displaying 'manners', not 'manors'. Also, guy working at the library may be from Liberia, but I don't see how that is relevant.

BY the way, I don't know if my own story 'Hogwarts: A Pre-History' qualifies as novel length, but hit is several chapters long. I hope you find it to your liking.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/18/2019
and another story of yours where dumbledore die's by some dumb fluke instead of facing justice.
mike chapter 12 . 10/18/2019
death eaters who hate everything muggle drinking muggle booze make no damn sense
ak chapter 14 . 10/17/2019
Catnip. Inspired.
BillBrink chapter 23 . 10/17/2019
As usual, it was an enjoyable read. Thanks once more for so many fun hours.
ak chapter 9 . 10/17/2019
Wow. Great action chapter. You write well!
Smargden chapter 23 . 10/19/2019
Thanks for the nice story.
I appreciate the silent gun, and where Snape was ended, when his group was in a surprised meeting with Harry and his friends.
Sorry for Luna :-: (different thing hapens in different stories - but equally bad for her - and I understand her 'answer')
Yes - I did a re-read of the whole story - to have a good course of action for the last chapter.
Thanks so much
And I wish you and yours all the best
Best regards