Reviews for Dan Granger
Boomshanka chapter 23 . 1/15
Just like Atonement... instead of Harry, its Dan and Ben blasting with guns.
It's fine, I guess...
Zile0 chapter 23 . 11/26/2020
I enjoy reading your stories and I love your writing style. The interactions with McGonagall are hilarious and I take note of every story you recommend. Thank you.
asdrake chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
If you think the Accidental Animagus is good you should also like the Natural Animagus
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
what is the TWT?
Mstraceypt chapter 21 . 10/8/2020
Great story so far. I've seen this fic on your authors page but it incomplete so I never read it. I love to read and it's rather irritating to find a good author with a great story that is over half way done but never gets updated.

Anyway- no I don't think Ron would be responsible with the money. He'd buy season tickets for cannons then blow the rest trying to impress people
drsues chapter 23 . 10/4/2020
I truly enjoyed your story, thank you so much for sharing it! I was a little disappointed that Cho became a murderer for revenge, not future safety of others. Everything else was fabulous. However you have shared so many story numbers that I would love to read, but I don't know how to search for a story by its number. Also, Justin deserves some closure. The goblins need to learn his correct name, and he is still hanging out waiting for a new hand...
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 23 . 10/2/2020
A very good story.
I think it's very good that Emma didn't take 4 years to wake up.
Rookwood very smart.
Arthur very funny at not making out the fiction at first.
Interesting Cho's revenge.
P.D: Nice closing make Hermione a member of Winzegamot
Millie072 chapter 21 . 10/2/2020
Ron would blow every penny. He had never had anything new or so he complained. His first stop would likely be the quidditch shop, then new clothes. Ron had never had large amounts of money & has no concept of how fast it goes when you're giddy with delight of being able to buy something without having to look at the price tag. Hermione & Harry make much better siblings than a romantic pairing. This has been a complete pleasure to read. Thanks
ReDish chapter 23 . 10/1/2020
I enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it. I like how you stretched the usual edges of the HP fanfic sandbox.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 12 . 10/1/2020
I find the way they kill Death Eaters interesting. Harry's words to Draco were prophetic.
Remus deserves a position for his job.
Dumby is self-centered. Molly is an idiot.
Amos charging.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 4 . 9/30/2020
I hope Emma survives.
Sirius is right, Dumby should at least train the Order
Bentears chapter 23 . 9/26/2020
fantastic story!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 23 . 9/2/2020
Enjoyable overall; thanks for posting.

Luna and Neville kinda disappeared though and poor Dobby only got a tease in one chapter. What happened to all of them?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 20 . 9/2/2020
I'm sorry, but if you and/or Amelia confuse mean and median like that then what else is inaccurate?
How do you expect us to remain immersed in the narrative with such *egregious* errors on the page? :)
gginsc chapter 23 . 9/1/2020
I expect Rookwood to be a problem in the future. Great story.
2,065 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »