Reviews for Dan Granger
Gina chapter 5 . 4/22/2020
I'm please, so thank you
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 23 . 4/20/2020
Enjoyed this more than I expected, since I prefer Harry-centric/POV stories. I think this is the first story I’ve read where Croaker was called Professor Croaker, though.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 23 . 4/20/2020
Excellent story.
Thank you for sharing a wonderful talent.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 23 . 4/13/2020
Thank you for writing this. It's different than what I usually read but I'm glad to see the adults' perspective. I thought it was pretty believable too. Also, thank you for all the recommendations after each chapter. You've given me a LOT of reading material!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 23 . 4/15/2020
I thought your story was amazing. The fact that it centered around the adults and not the kids was something I hadn't read before. I'm looking forward to checking out more of your work.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 5 . 4/13/2020
Brilliant :)
xOdie chapter 23 . 4/8/2020
A virtual bottle of your favorite beverage is being sent to you. Another fine story! Thank you.
I really like you conversations with McGonigal at the end of most chapters. An entertaining way to include your authors notes. Please keep writing.
After I have completed your stories, I will definitely check through your favorites.
scorpioneldar chapter 12 . 4/3/2020
I loved Weary Wizzard. Thank you for these clever Recommendations from your fellow scribes
scorpioneldar chapter 5 . 4/3/2020
Master of Luck also seems to have perished at the hands of time.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
So I am now going through your fic to each chapter to look at your recommendations. I regret to inform the Scribe that their fellow Scribe Mionefan has removed all but 1 of their stories from this site.
Sadly your recommendation of Daphne's Suprise is one of those that have been lost to time
Dad chapter 23 . 3/28/2020
i appreciate you pacing and unusual twists and permutations. It's also nice to see the same OC's in different stories. I also appreciate the long Epilogues to wrap everything up. And the good grammar too, thanks.
digbygreen chapter 13 . 3/27/2020
Day 7 of social distancing and I am reading through my favorite Harry Potter fanfics. Thank heaven for the writing of Old Crow, Robst, Ravengard, and so many more. Stay safe, wash your hands. Bob
scorpioneldar chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
This was a very good fic. It wasn't really what I was looking for and I almost stopped several times but I kept getting sucked back into it
I loved the little old crow Scribe AN's as well they were wonderful
though I will note that even age of consent laws in the modern-day often make an exception for 2 underaged people where no forceful coercion was involved. McGonagall needs to update her knowledge from 1275
Alpha-The-Omega chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
Alright- read the whole story, and decided to review on your first chapter instead of last. I thought it was a really good adult oriented story - the viewpoints of adults mainly. I found it to be engaging, and an interesting take on the world of Harry Potter. While I know it is AU, the only "negative" thing I could say is there was no chance for 'redemption' in certain characters... (i.e. Draco). You wrote him in a way that some may think that he was actually changing his ways and was being forced... after his little talk with Harry about being an orphan. Making Voldemort seem more like a mafia boss showing 'respect' to his death eaters (i.e. pouring Malfoy a drink, showing concern, etc) seems a bit OOC for him. With that said, I liked the story - good job.
BlueKarou79 chapter 23 . 3/9/2020
I enjoy your writing very much. Thanks for sharing it.
2,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »