Reviews for The Needs Of The Many
Catherine chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This fic takes a very dark view on the T'P/A relationship and that's why it stands out from the ordinary. I like it very much. The format of the story causes breaks that hurt the flow. I'd like to she a more complete picture of T'Pol through Archer's eyes. He clearly views it as a love/hate relationship but it comes alittle out of the blue. What makes Archer believe that T'Pol thinks less of him. Articulating the differences between them would help.
Christina Hilt chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
*Say you like it, so I can continue. Say you don't, so I can stop.*

I loved that line - perfect angst!
queen of the flying rabbits chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
WOW. That was amazing. Its one of those stories which I keep coming back to and can't stop thinking sad though.

Rois
Sarcastic Chipmunk chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Very good. I especially liked the Kate Mulgrew touch, because I absolutely hated her on Voyager and she always seemed like such a you-know-what...
Adastra chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Interesting... instead of UST, they have some sort of emotional tension that cannot be resolved. Awesome. I loved it.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Beautifully written, but so terribly sad it broke my heart!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
sigh...I just can't get into the archer t'pol push that the writers are doing. It is discordant. It is disharmonious. It is unsettling. It is jamming a square peg in a round hole. It is odd. It's like Kirk lusting for Bones...

Therefore, I liked your story. It confirms my feelings. Archer/character has good rapport with his dog and with Trip. Even casual archer-kisses-strange-woman-on-planet scenes ring truer to me than archer t'pol.

Oh, thank you for the story!
SD mccool21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Wow. That was amazing. Great job. You really made the reader feel for Archer. Fantastic.
nikitee chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Absolutely awesome! Love the tone, love the self-examination, love the realistic take on *HOW* it feels to be wrapped in self-doubt because you've never heard a sigh of joy from your partner. Excellent!
Chupaflor chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Ooooh.. ouch. Star Trek fiction, first of all, go you, I love Star Trek.. second, though, I love the fiction. The descriptions, analogies.. the ending in particular, is perfect. A lot of authors kill their stories by leaving it with a weak ending, but those two words "He knows" solved it all. Very tricky...!