Reviews for Storm Brewing
Lisa G chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
I really enjoyed the story. Good writing, too. I didn't see any spelling or grammar mistakes.
Cubit2 chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
I really enjoyed this story. Well written, well planned and well done. Danny storming off after that argument was very believable and it was nice how the whole team was involved in the story. Loved Danny being the hero, even though he was in very bad shape himself. Nice bromantic make-up chat between the boys in the end, too.
Elise Deschat chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Yep, another trip to the "marriage counselor" is due...good Steve/Danno whump...
Elise Deschat chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
Yes, not a cliff-hanger...no impending doom for Danny and Steve
Elise Deschat chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
Yes, since we don't know about Danny...Steven, no cliff-hanger
detectivejiju chapter 9 . 11/14/2015
Superb fanfiction... Ohana, bromance and whump - everything needed for a great fic. Enjoyed it. Your an awesome writer.
Thousandsmiles chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
Great fic.
Skimball4 chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Thanks for throwing in some Steve whump/drama...yes, please!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
I love a happy ending, and a lot of action and whump as well. Very nicely done. I enjoyed reading this story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Steve and Danny are back to normal and. Arguing with each other.
Good to know that will never change with them.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
enjoyed reading it.. really good work
rewob17 chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Okay, I fell behind in reviewing, but I will tell you again how much I really like this story! I like that Chin and Kono convince Duke to keep Koea's good name despite what they suspect.

And my favorite line of the whole story: "I think your brain has a permanent lack of oxygen." I can so hear Danny saying that!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Wonderful story of bromance and ohana! You are such a good writer. Looking forward to your next tale. More and more... yours are among my favorite.
thewarpedmind1 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
Thank You for such an awesome story :) :) Loved It!
avieryfriend chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Nice ending! Glad they are back in good bantering form! :-)