Reviews for How To Wreck a Mary Sue
Cyclone chapter 49 . 5/2/2020
I enjoyed this fic so much! It was hilarious, fluffy, AND with a good plot! You are an AMAZING writer! And I'm sorry to see the end of this story as well. I'm happy that my babies got a happy ending, but…it's finished!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 49 . 7/4/2016
Dear Cassandra! I feel like I know you! I have enjoyed your story very much. The end made me cry. I understand your grief about the end of the Hobbit. I, too, have read the books so many times and knew what happened at the end. It didn't help. I felt like people in my family had died. I found Fanfic and it helped to give me alternate endings. I've also enjoyed FanArt of the Durin family. Best of luck with all your writing. You write great characters and plots. I will definitely be looking for your other stories. Good luck, too, to you and your husband, may all your moves go smoothly. Love, a fellow BookWyrm!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 32 . 7/2/2016
You have a fabulous imagination!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 25 . 7/2/2016
Peeves Poltergeist?
MagicBookWyrm chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
Stories in a blender!
MagicBookWyrm chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I'm feeling sorry for the characters!
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 19 . 3/30/2016
wow lol. i am really interested if this is how a visit inside your mind would be lol
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
Thorin gets around apparently lol that was random FILI! lol gotta love Kili
Bleeding Blue Kunoichi chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
LMAO bofur and Tauriel... i did not see that one coming. Well played
Lilyholics chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
This is...golden, absolutely beautiful and perfect study material for anyone who is planning to write anything for the Hobbit :')
the BugSlayer chapter 49 . 7/8/2015
I'm sure people will say differently, but I think that was the perfect ending. Really, it was just great. And a good laugh after the very sad beginning of this chapter. It makes me want to read it all over again! (actually I just might)
I know you're probably busy and all and have better things to do with your time than read bad fanfiction, but I started writing a story awhile back that had a similar goal to yours, making fun of mary sue's. And well... it kind of lost that purpose, but it's gotten pretty interesting in my opinion and I'd love to get some pointers if your absolutely bored out of your mind.
The title is "The Completely Expected and Rather Convenient Adventures of Mary Sue". It starts out kind of slow, but it picks up I'd say.
Just if your interested. You probably aren't. I need to work on my sales pitch...
LOVED THIS STORY! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT! I NEED TO STUDY THIS SO I CAN LEARN TO WRITE BETTER!
Celebrisilweth chapter 49 . 7/7/2015
Kudos! I cried at the first part and totally smiled through the rest. It came out just fine without more chapters; but I'd love to read the little in-between adventure stories when you get around to it. And don't consider it "bye", think of it as "until we meet again, my friend".