Reviews for The Catfish
CRoseSing chapter 1 . 5h
Incredible ending to an incredible story! Your writing is amazing! I especially liked how you dealt with the ethics of Hermione’s choices to deceive. She knew they were wrong, and chose to do them anyway. It is so very human to give into our wants, even when our moral compass is trying to steer us away. I think your piece went from a fun fic to a meaningful story because you addressed it, first through Hermione, and mush later, through Draco.

In addition to that, the characters’ emotional development and relationships added depth to your super steamy scenes, and there was great intrigue and suspense tying it all together. Can’t wait to read the other works you mentioned!
Coco chapter 23 . 1/8
Gaawd you crack me up both with your amazing story and with your comments!xoxo
Coco chapter 8 . 1/7
This is hilarious! Love it !
CandyHearts22 chapter 25 . 1/1
This is such an amazing story! I loved everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Berenice77 chapter 25 . 12/29/2020
Aunque tarde, puesto que fue publicada en el 2017, quiero decirte que es la mejor historia que jamás he leído de Lucius y Hermione. Felicidades!
Anima Sophia Black chapter 6 . 12/16/2020
I almost spit out my drink 3x reading this chapter and almost peed myself 1x.
alliaddams chapter 25 . 12/13/2020
Gosh I loved this fic, read it all in one day. So well written and the plot is just catchy!
Still not over Rufus Sewell as the baddie, but he does it so well...
Please do let me know if you write more :)
Auktober chapter 25 . 11/27/2020
This story has been absolutely remarkable! It was intense, suspenseful, hilarious, and thought provoking ride. Your characterization of Lucius and all the characters really was amazing. The action sequences were well written. There is so much to be said about this awesome story. Thank you for writing and sharing this masterful novel.

-Auktober
Auktober chapter 5 . 11/25/2020
You are making me laugh hysterically at this peacock you are excellent at writing unsuspecting comedy! The last few chapters has made me laugh until tears rolled out of my eyes. On to the next chapter!
mmlr chapter 25 . 11/1/2020
I know that it's been years since you've finished this story, but I couldn't leave without giving a review. Every year around Halloween I read some of my favorite Harry Potter stories. I love the dramatic dynamic inherent in a lumione pairing but it's always hard to find ones that are true to the characters and well-written. This was the first year that I read your story, and it is hands down one of my favorites now! Your characterizations worst spot on and at points during the story, I was laughing out loud. Love love love! Fantastic work, this story was amazing!
Alyse U chapter 10 . 7/29/2020
I am LOVing this! Can't wait to read what happens next! Great writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2020
She's such a dumbass, she really think she can fool Lucius Malfoy, pretending to be his wife of 25 years? She and Narcissa is WAY different. She is not capable of the cold elegance that has been infused throughout Narcissa. Narcissa doesn't stutter, definitely won't gawk or stagger. Also why is she still bothering with the whole Elf thing, the elf could very well report to Lucius, Narcissa isn't the type to care about such thing. Hell most people don't. Honestly she's being annoyingly idiotic in this.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2020
Absolutely wonderful, one of my all time favorites
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2020
I know that it's only a facet of your fic, and you probably won't see this considering it was last updated quite some time ago, but your portrayal of a Draco who turns to drugs, whose exploited and vulnerable ... tbh I know this fic had largely humorous aspects but wow. You tackle a growing issue and you tackle it well
splodee chapter 25 . 3/14/2020