Reviews for The Unexpected
Debbie chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
I hope McGee can keep it quiet. Tony knows how to get information out of people. I am sure McGee will be able to keep Ziva and Jenny safe.
steph chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
McSnoopy holding secrets? Not really his strongest point but anything for family
kfink77 chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I'm enjoying your story. Looking forward to the next update.
xxtivazonexx chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Great I absolutely don't know why you haven't got more reviews. Please carry on with updating it's a really good story!
steph chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Probably a no brainer as what Jenny remembered at that appartment (hint: Gibbs his amnesia and remembering Jenny ;) )
Really like how you're going about exploring Jenny and Ziva's friendship, like learning a different side of them
Debbie chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Jenny and Ziva are a perfect pair for helping each other. I always felt Jenny was like a mother toward Ziva but then the writers dropped the ball on this. Like everything else.
Debbie chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I love how you are writing this story. So totally different than anything else that has been written before. Can't wait for the next chapter.
steph chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
It's alright to shift focus to other familymembers, it keeps us on our toes
Ziva and Jenny getting reunited should help with getting the memory back
bunnykoko chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Enjoying your story. Interesting concept.
steph chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Welcome back
Great update
Ziva pregnant was something I was thinking about too
Debbie chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Just found your story love it can't wait to read more of it.
steph chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
Now it's good to read

A huge thank you for the update during your busy schedule
steph chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
You sure you checked in which format you posted?
Chapter 7 is completely unreadable
jag389 chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Just to let you know this chapter didn't download wright.
steph chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Really like it
And Gibbs should be able to kick start her memory, since she'd done the same with his

And for future chapters, how about having her return to the field alongside Gibbs (think either probie Shepard or 2nd MCRT team leader)
Deep down she's still a field agent, she only climbed the ladder because of the frog