Reviews for The Princess and the Carpenter
Sirenightsparrow chapter 50 . 3/1/2016
This story was so cute. :D i enjoyed every bit of it.
Sirenightsparrow chapter 47 . 2/1/2016
XD XD
Sirenightsparrow chapter 46 . 1/29/2016
:D I liking this so far. It's really nice. and Cute!
Heartsky chapter 29 . 10/24/2015
Man, they're both struggling so much with this; although it's probably partly due to how new the whole idea of dating is to them both. Hopefully they pull through! I love that you're exploring their mixed-up emotions and feelings for each other, it makes it feel all the more real.
Evil Icing chapter 21 . 3/11/2015
Awwww god, this just reminds me so much of MM! I can see Kurt telling her he loves her, and Dia being all like "love doesn't last forever, does it?" I think you really captured that beautifully here! But definitely in a more sweet kind of way. This is my new favorite drabble thus far! Awesome, awesome, awesome.

(And I also see Amanda hiding in the background somewhere during this chapter...)
Mystical Authoress chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE I NEED TO READ MORE. XDDDDD

Despite the chapters being so short, I can see the relationship developing between Kurt and Dia. It's not really cliche or anything, either, it feels more realistic. I like that. Keep writing! XDDD
Evil Icing chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
Oh man, I'm SO sorry I just now got a chance to get caught up again with this. I love how back-and-forth the drabbles are, like, between their perspectives, kinda alternating on some of Dia's good days, some of Kurt's bad days, some of Dia's bad days, etc., etc.

Because relationships are like that, not every day is a good day! That being said, I'm still looking forward to the day they finally ADMIT their feelings. Tee hee. You just make them so adorable.
Can't wait for more, I hope you get some more ideas soon for sure!
Evil Icing chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
So glad you're back! This one feels like it's made for me, since it includes Kurt, Dia, AND Toy all together! ;) I can't wait to see how this little love triangle works out in the end...

And just to let you know, I think your drabble for this chapter multiplied! Each paragraph is there twice so I thought you might want to know that... (not that I don't mind seeing it twice...hehe.)
Mnemah chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
What does your Author's Note mean on Ch. 4 "NaNoWriMo"? Also, I'm still learning the terminology for fanfics. This is a "drabble" which, I can tell just be having read your work, is a short piece and usually just involves some minor thoughts of a character (or a few). I have been enjoying your other stories and I am looking forward to reading more of this one as well! :)
Evil Icing chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Ohmygod, I freaking adore this chapter. Just the way that you have Dia and Gina so in character and perfect makes me wanna go play StH so bad... eeek! I hope to see some more of Gina in this challenge, too... that poor girl just doesn't get enough stories, and she's such a cute, shy bachelorette.
Amazingggg!
Evil Icing chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
OH! Sorry it took me so long to get to this! I'm so excited to start another challenge with you...and KURT AND DIA. Oh gawd, you're making me so happy. I can't wait to see how you write them! You're off to a great start! :D