Reviews for Reverie
Blergblerg the one and only chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
Very nice descriptions. Once again I have to say you convey emotions very well,normally I would complain about having little idea as to thebackstory of these characters, or any idea what they look like, but the story isn't about that those thing, at least not directly, it doesn't matter for the sake of this particular story.

Additionally I like the way that she actually comments on the cooperation between transformer think humans something unusual, throughout what little of the serie(es) that I've seen this is often treated as completely normal for some reason.

I thought you got me to like this despite not being much of a Transformers fan at all jis rather impressive in of itself.
bookwriter123456 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I would definably read the story if you decide to make it. It sounds it'll be interesting. Please PM me if you do.
Morte Mistrata chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Very interesting story you've got here. it's well written too, as I see no mistakes. Can't wait for next chapter.
emzydatffan chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Oh no, Ratchet! D: She was just so scared… I can't wait for the next chapter, great work! :D
Go Greene chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
What a beautiful story, well written too.