Reviews for Smoking Hail
Could you please update this is one of my fav
Fanfic so and it'd hate to see it abandont
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 3/23
Damn good story. I really love the way you were able to merge the two shows so well. I def can't wait to see what happens when Team Arrow learns about Felicity's secret. Great job so far and I hope we get another update soon.
Siana chapter 11 . 3/20
I love this story! One of the best crossovers I've read! Please continue writing!
lateVMlover chapter 11 . 2/18
I really love this story. I like how you incorporated all the Beacon Hills characters. Not sure why you felt the need to add marcell and Thierry, who don't add anything to the story but I really love this and look forward to seeing what else you have
slayst chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
That story is simply awesome.
I love the way you're linking the stories together, and I absolutely love the way you managed to keep Felicity in character.
Keep up the good work, you rock!
Huge Olicity fan chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
this is my O.T.P and I love werewolf fanfics this is awesome and keep writing it!
LoveIt chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
I have been following this story for awhile and just read it for the 3rd time! Its so good! I cant wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
So is she ever gonna full turn or? Btw great chapter
NorthernLights25 chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
Great update
mistysherwood1 chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT SOONER, YOU BROUGHT THE ORIGINALS INTO THIS STORY, unless I'm just a stupid uncultured swine, I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH, I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner. I'm just slow.
mistysherwood1 chapter 8 . 6/16/2016
Love this story, just wish you'd update more often.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2016