Reviews for Smoking Hail
Twister60 chapter 12 . 3/12
Fantastic story! I can’t wait for more! : )
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 2/16
The whole part about reason of execution seemed convoluted. So are like widowed wolves not allowed remarriage? Talia was the alpha the head she could have aborted them if she didn’t want them inheriting . Also why would Malia be responsible ? She is peter’s child not talia’s and she isn’t even a wolf. As Alpha Talia didn’t force her mother to abort peter. Also if Druid’s are like the police force when haven’t they killed the alpha pack or Gerard argent yet. All those murdered innocents .
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 2/16
I wonder why he didn’t kidnap her when he was in his more psychopathic stage of life to mind troll Derek. He kidnapped Cora
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh my, that is one way to wake up. Hmm though I wonder why she doesn’t seem know about her furry side of the family.
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 1/31
I’m really enjoying that you are continuing this story. I look forward to reading the next update.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2017
Could you please update this is one of my fav
Fanfic so and it'd hate to see it abandont
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 3/23/2017
Damn good story. I really love the way you were able to merge the two shows so well. I def can't wait to see what happens when Team Arrow learns about Felicity's secret. Great job so far and I hope we get another update soon.
Siana chapter 11 . 3/20/2017
I love this story! One of the best crossovers I've read! Please continue writing!
lateVMlover chapter 11 . 2/18/2017
I really love this story. I like how you incorporated all the Beacon Hills characters. Not sure why you felt the need to add marcell and Thierry, who don't add anything to the story but I really love this and look forward to seeing what else you have
slayst chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
That story is simply awesome.
I love the way you're linking the stories together, and I absolutely love the way you managed to keep Felicity in character.
Keep up the good work, you rock!
Huge Olicity fan chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
this is my O.T.P and I love werewolf fanfics this is awesome and keep writing it!
LoveIt chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
I have been following this story for awhile and just read it for the 3rd time! Its so good! I cant wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
So is she ever gonna full turn or? Btw great chapter
NorthernLights25 chapter 10 . 7/12/2016
Great update
mistysherwood1 chapter 9 . 6/16/2016
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT SOONER, YOU BROUGHT THE ORIGINALS INTO THIS STORY, unless I'm just a stupid uncultured swine, I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH, I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner. I'm just slow.