Reviews for The Peredhil and the Harper
A-Nony-Mouse chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
This review is a little late, I know. Well not late really, considering I just found your story but late in the "please update soon" sense. However I will just go ahead and say it. Your story is brilliant but what would make it even more brilliant is if you finished it. You got me (and no doubt all of your readers) excited and then, POOF! No updates for eight and a half years or so. And, while I know that there are many more "Elrond and Elros get kidnapped from Sirion by Maedhros and Maglor" stories each one is different in their language and in the details of what happened. It is a shame that this tale isn't finished as it has started really well and has definite promise. So I really hope that despite all of the time this story has been neglected you continue and finished it. PLEASE?
ThreePipeProblems chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease continue? *puppy eyes*
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
listen, Ursula, i've read a lot of Maglor-Maedhros-Elrond-Elros stories...and this is one of the really good ones. so, even though it's been a few years, it wouldn't hurt to give an update.
Kahlee chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
This is a really good story. I love it. The storyline is beleivable and the dialogue isnt cheesy. Little she-bear has done a wondeful job in creating strong characters that I think blend in with the 'real' characters.

I can't wait until it gets updated, so I can see where it leads to to.
delumacar chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
Great story. UPDATE soon
Mellie chapter 7 . 12/12/2004
Two years. And I thought I was bad.

UPDATE SOON!

Mel
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 7 . 10/9/2004
This is a really beautiful story and an update wouldn't hurt.
Lirenel chapter 7 . 7/26/2004
Sweet story! I'm more of a Gil-galad fan so are we going to get to see him? Updates soon!
Encaitarince chapter 7 . 7/23/2004
For crying out loud!

UPDATE!

I'm DYING here! You're killing me!

GAH!

It's been over a year for pity's sake, and it's such an excellent story.

-Enny
Caiaphas chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
I ask but one thing. MORE! I locve this story and I am dying to find out what happens. I LOVE IT. please continue with it. please!
BookWorm chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
wow. I enjoy your story very much. The characters are realistic, I can visualize what is going on, and the plot is solid. If you have an update list could you please inform me of it so I know when the next chapter comes out? Thank you for sharing this story.
DaveRocks chapter 6 . 2/23/2004
Wow...there are so few stories like this one out there. I was excited to come across this. Don't you think it should be under the Silm fics? Or are you headed toward the Lord Of the Rings time period? I was just curious. I do hope you haven't given up on this story and will update soon.
Also, I really like the way that Maedhros is portrayed. He was always one of my more favorite Sons of Feanor (that's not saying much, however).
Can't wait till you update!
DaveRocks chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
Can't wait till you update!
Pernauriel chapter 7 . 1/23/2004
I enjoyed reading the story.
Elvira379 chapter 6 . 12/10/2003
I just... love Maglor! This is definately one of the best Maglors I have ever seen! Lol, "raise a hand to that child again and I will cut it off! Understand?" That is the best! Kudos!