Reviews for The Invitation
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 4/29
one of the best triad fics I've ever read! thanks
Brookie Twiling chapter 16 . 1/17
Brilliant story! I love how realistic and juicy it is! Smut was defiantly appreciated and I think the story was just so, well, as I said; realistic. Thanks for writing!
harrypotterisawesome22 chapter 16 . 12/8/2017
I Loved this story so much. I could not stop reading this story
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
This has always been one of my favorite stories here and now that you've added this last chapter it is 200x better love, love, love it 3
c.karen09 chapter 16 . 9/5/2017
I read this from the beginning again and loved every minute of it. Again. The added chapter made it even better. Thank you!
Nichole87 chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
Yay! Love this extra chapter!
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
That was amazing I loved it
c.karen09 chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
Great story. I didn't want it to end. The three of them could get married and produce gorgeous, brilliant, naughty children together. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Wow. I suddenly want a second husband.
CJRed chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
Lemony goodness thanks so much. If love to know how they sorted it all out but was also wholly satisfied by what you left us with.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2016
Thank you for taking the time to create such a beautiful story. Oh, and did I mention hot, hot, hot! You found wonderful balance between the characters. I really enjoyed this!
Goddess Lyra chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
I am so on love with everything about this. From the amazing sex, without the trite words and cliche phrases, to the love and warmth and caring between the characters, who they really are, true to the heart of each one, no weird deviation from who we grew to love in the original story. I want to be these people, I am in love with these people, I want this life. Thank you
iamjustmesam chapter 15 . 2/19/2016
THIS IS AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE how you incorporated sex into their relationship without making it purely sexual. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
nice
HardRobot chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
I've read all of your works. Chapter 3 holds a very special place in my heart. Wish you wrote this ship more often.