Reviews for The Completely Expected And Rather Convenient Adventures of Mary Sue
Brookie Twiling chapter 78 . 6/22/2018
This story? Amazing! I love how you made Mary Sue, not a Mary Sue, and how Miley is more that. I love how she's so flawed and broken (while hinting at reasonable cause to her brokenness and personality...maybe love isn't the right word) and not perfect, or a 'society-beauty', but she's still the main character and she still manages to win me over and make me feel for her and root for her. That alternative ending is just perfect, cause as much as I would hate to be fighting for the rest of my life, I highly doubt Nimm and Kili will!

I love how you broke the 4th wall, though I still say Nimm is a paradoxical time-travelling warrior, even if she is the future version of past version of Sorceress who somehow created another version of themselves who kept growing when another of themselves touched one another... complex much? Well, to explain, at least.

And Fili as a girl, interesting. I rather like how you just slipped it in. Like, Miley mad a big deal, which kinda represents all TH/LOTR lovers- probably. But I thought it was nice, just thrown in there, though I think mentioning when Fili remembered the 'real story', as she thought they were a he, I thought you could have played a bit, or mentioned at least, the gender dysmorphia she/he was going through. But, at the same time, I understand why you didn't/couldn't- there was so much going on already.

And the crack! I totally thought of how it was similar to when the Doctor was in the Pandorica and everyone forgot about him, but for some stupid reason, I didn't make the connection with the crack! When you mentioned that I was like, 'Ohhhh, now all those pieces just come together and make sense!'

Other than all that this story was terrible. So, strange and twisting and while I will admit that all the plot twists did take me for a spin, you have to admit that you really had no plan when writing this? Or did you, but you were just trying to make it look badly written... hmm, if that's the case then ya genius.

Overall, I love how you captured my attention and managed to keep it, making the story just the right amount of crazy, plot and drama and though I agree that Nimm and Kili are an unlikely pairing, I'm glad they got their happy-ish ending.

I suppose the only thing left to ask is... what did happen to M?
Guest chapter 78 . 6/3/2017
wow... just wow. this story, i dont even know, its just, like, first of all REALLY good. You got skillz girl! Secondly, i love the message it brings up, even though im not completly sure what that Im not even sure what i am saying i just kinda wanted to let you know people are still reading this, and that it did impact me. I know its stupid, but lately i have been struggling with my self confidence. I dont know how to explain it really but my faith in both happy endings and true love has been significantly strengthened. Thankyou for that. Also thanks for giving the characters the happy ending they deserve. I would have been terribly sad if you left everything the way it was. Please keep writing! I loved this story so much and from the looks of it others did too. I wish you luck on the grand adventure we call life.
AC.Alldredge chapter 78 . 11/8/2016
read this whole book in 1 day
AC.Alldredge chapter 75 . 11/8/2016
love it
AC.Alldredge chapter 40 . 11/8/2016
the sorceress is Mary isn't it! Damnit my heart
AC.Alldredge chapter 38 . 11/8/2016
just taking a guess but I think that every time a new female character gets added we lose a dwarf in return. fili was a guy now's he's a girl. there's 5 girl now and I'm pretty sure Gloin, Dori, Fill (in a way), Bilbo, and maybe even Bombur or possibly Bifur are gone. It's just a theory I'm probably wrong
Pergjithshme chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
DAAAAYYYYUUUMMMMM
Pergjithshme chapter 19 . 9/30/2016
LOVE IT
Pergjithshme chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
THE PLOT TWISTS KEEP COMING!
Pergjithshme chapter 16 . 9/30/2016
i'm so confused lmao
Pergjithshme chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
tf is m!?
Pergjithshme chapter 13 . 9/30/2016
freaking incredible. love it
Pergjithshme chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
kili and m arguing gives me life
Pergjithshme chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
friendly is not m's strong suit
Pergjithshme chapter 10 . 9/30/2016