Reviews for The Winter of our Discontent
Beawild chapter 10 . 2/11/2016
I'm glad that he beat the snot out of Mark, but I'm still a bit annoyed that it took him so long to realize that Kathryn had been a victim. I'm glad that all ended well. Maybe they can give Ciaran a sister?
scwusa chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Great ending. Loved this story. As always your writing is wonderful and so full of character development.
BROSMP chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I can't believe I haven't found this story before, it's amazing!
Oh, and I have a question, where are your other stories?
Rafa
Doc Yewll chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Muito bom! Gosto muito dele irritado!

Antes tarde do que nunca!
Ótimo final!
seareader chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Just mainlined this story! I have always enjoyed your writing for my original OTP. I hope you update this sometime soon!
Beawild chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
I'm glad that Chakotay has finally realized what happened that day, but I'm still furious that he didn't notice at the time that Mark had raped Kathryn. He called her awful names and didn't allow her to explain what had occurred. He's three years late with that apology. Kathryn is far too forgiving, I would have pummeled him for all the suffering he made her go through.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I'm sorry, but Janeway should dump him like a hot rock and never look back. There's forgiveness and then there's acting like a complete and utter doormat.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
excellent handling
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Lots going on this chapter. I hope that Chakotay and the Lieutenant are alright. I can't wait for Kathryn and Chakotay's reunion. Although she should give him a piece of her mind for assuming that she had willingly slept with Mark.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I'm glad they were able to get resued. I hope Chakotay listens to her when he is of this state he put himself in. Good job!
Doc Yewll chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Gostei da invasão da ponte do cargueiro:
"Devo matá-lo, almirante?"
Sorte dele que não era a almirante Janeway do universo espelho ! kkkk
Steph7085 chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Great chapter. I am highly anticipating the reunion.
Beawild chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Sad chapter. I hope that they both survive. They have to be in some kind of trance.
scwusa chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Ohh what a cliff hanger. Can't wait for the update.
Beawild chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
I don't know, but I fear that Janeway is making a mistake. I don't think that Mark will stay away from her if the device is removed from him.