Reviews for The Problem with Hats
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Firstly.. you've got an awesome sense of humour!
Secondly...I wish it could be longer..
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
I NEEEEEED CONTINUATIIIIIOOOONNNNNN
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Pfffttt. Neji you are such a dork.
Yahboobeh chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I hadn't read this one yet and I must say that it was super cute. A bit odd to see Neji driving a hotdog car but

I love the modern technology and reference to social media and all the selfies. Haha.

And that kiss at the end. Omg. And that suggestive line. ;) haha
Nejitenness chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
After months (or what feels like eternity), I finally get a chance to lie on bed all day only to explore fanfics I haven't read. This was the first I read today and... Oh my! xD

Especially the line "he is actually pretty fond of his hot dog hat". Neji couldn't be any cuter than this. And Tenten touching the plastic sausage on his head is hilarious as hell!
RaiNiccle chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Waw that was quick.T_T but cute and I like how its so modern haha and the part where Neji is so fond of his hat and every free period he looks at trees for it that is sooo cuteeee! Tenten is so adorable teasing him like that waaaaaah 3 hope to read more NEJITEN Fanfics from you )
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Oh my that was damn hilarious! Just picturing NEJI HYUUGA in a HOT DOG hat and in a WEINERMOBILE had me ROLLING! Loved it. Definitely made me feel better today :)
spiral5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I think it's a creative idea! But I don't understand how he suddenly becomes enthralled with her after she annoys him and steals his hat...
Reider chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You should most def. continue this! It's intriguing. Good job by the way.
8ouji-Rui chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
LOL THIS IS HILLARIOUS ! I love it! This is like princesspanda n hprodigy all over again.
white noise and brine chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
yyyyyyyeeeeesssss! this filled me to the brim with just about as much joy as i can handle; i was literally grinning the whole way through. your awkward!neji will always be on the top of my list of guilty pleasures. neji's squinting up into the trees is absolutely hilarious, and tenten's characterization in this was so entertaining. the line "he stares mutely at her, not trusting himself to speak" captures neji perfectly, and the very idea is adorable. (also, looking back, i realize i've only inspired crack!fics, which.. i don't know how to feel about that hahah :9) thank you so much for writing this! it was such a joy to read! (:
expiration chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
LOLOL suggestive Tenten and a ruffled Neji is brilliance. Oh my gosh this is hilarious, and to think it all started because of a hotdog hat LOL. Aw man, this is great!