Reviews for Bad Blood
I want Teddy
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 21 . 10/1
More Please Hon!
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 21 . 9/20
Considering I've seen exactly one episode of The Walking Dead... I think you've done a brilliant job of making this understandable :o)
Bowie36 chapter 21 . 8/28
OMG, I just found this story (I’m new to the walking dead fandom) but this is awesome. I read the whole thing in a day and LOVE it! I can’t wait for more.
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 21 . 8/24
Es interesante me dolió la muerte de buckbye y mucho tanto como la de ron y Arthur Wesley creo que tenían oportunidad de vivir aunque sea un poco más pero bueno esa relación de tres vías espero verla pronto y quisiera saber si Lori es una especie de squid resentida como petunia jeje
Oajla actualices n.n
Bye!
AkibasOmega chapter 21 . 7/31
Nicely written. I'm enjoying this very much and cant wait to find out what comes next. I also enjoy the pairing, good choice.
alya88 chapter 21 . 7/21
hi, ich finde deine geschichte richtig spannend ich kann nicht erwarten wann du sie weiter schreibst. würde zu gerne wissen wie sie weiter geht. hoffentlich schreibst du weiter.
NightRaven17 chapter 21 . 7/19
Please update soon.
Beth9891 chapter 21 . 7/4
Great chapter!
Kier chapter 21 . 6/19
Nice.
stefire chapter 21 . 6/19
I hope to see the next chapter very soon. it feels like it has been forever since the last update and I love this story so much.
roobug21301 chapter 21 . 6/18
awesome thanks for the update
Roo
Dombast chapter 21 . 6/4
Just amazing love harry and ricki darly
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 21 . 6/3
So glad to see this updated again, it is honestly one of the best crossovers I have ever encounted! Your writing and seemless connection of the two tales is so well done, kudos to you!
kjhgn chapter 21 . 5/31
great story. thanks. can't wait for more ;) i hope that they will stay safe in the prison and governor will not find them.