Reviews for Galaxia Codexes
Heavy Bolters use 1.00 cal ammo, not .65
get your facts right.
Ave Imperium!
MikeX713 chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
70% pyskers?! Damn. That is fucked up, everything else is good but that... Damn.
john777 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
good, keep writing
OMAC001 chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Can't wait to see what happens next in Galaxia Wars!
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
Wow how OP too but why no data for their life-span?
Kinunatzs The Eternal chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
What about the Codex of the Forerunners, Precursors, Ancient Humanity and Ancient San 'Shyuum?
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Good adaptation of Halo races to Warhammer traits! So... are there no other races besides the one's mentioned in the codex? You could make an entry for the Forerunner, if you're not interested in adding Warhammer races.
Tobi-Douchebag-666 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Zero unemployment and a mandatory 25 year long education(presumably from birth)...If not for the 25 year long education part I'd be in
The Joining chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Very good. We like codexes, especially if it is on technology.

Good idea on the 'serverto'. It reminds us of Starcraft's marine armor where nearly all marines are rehabilitated criminals and the suit is their prison. The only difference is that it is less badass.

The information on their government is a great insight into how they work and when we learned that they don't have a religion we were a bit embarrassed because we said a little prayer at the end of our last review in your main story with the hope(for lack of a better word.) that you would see it and use it in your main story. But since they don't have a religion, the prayer about the Mantle, the God-Emperor and the Precursors is now irrelevant. Still pretty good though.

The technology is intriguing as well as although it feels like Warhammer technology it feels like something the UNSC in Halo would think up of if they got their hand on Forerunner technology that isn't necessarily Hardlight or something that Prehistoric Humanity would have. Very reminiscent of Deathwatch Razgriz's 'UNSC: Phoenix Rising' but less OP. That's a good thing by the way.

We cannot wait for the Covenant of the Mantle codex. So much technology to see.

We will be watching.