Reviews for Coming Out of the Daze
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 12 . 8/31
I'm sorry but in this chapter Bella is being a bitch! it's not about Paul trying to control her she clearly doesn't understand a thing he said to her about the wolf or the imprint
dianebelcher81 chapter 19 . 8/30
please write more.
Cokey90 chapter 19 . 7/17
I've read this story before, and I've just re-read it. This is amazing! And chapter 18 made me cry both times! Such a well written story! Thank you!
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 19 . 6/18
loved this story and cried for the last two chapters. It's such a shame Jacob died but I just knew that Bella's baby would somehow represent him. Great story!
Emma Morgenstern chapter 19 . 1/26
Great story!
ProfileNoLongerHere chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
I enjoyed your story very much! It was so sad when Jacob died though! I wanted something miraculous and super natural to happen so that Jake would not actually be gone, but it never happened! My wishful thinking!

Thanks for a good read! I thought it ended perfectly! Well done!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
Evil killing him off Q.Q
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
Thank you for sharing. Was a great story.
A few things though, in the first few chapters, your paragraphs were massive with so many ideas going on. Switching from 1st to 3rd person at random times even during a sentence.
Find a beta or a pre-reader (someone to catch the tiny mistakes and clear them up). All the best.
I'd love to come back to this story in the future and re-read it to it's full potential.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Ok seriously what just happened?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Ok I'm worried that he wont convince her and she'll be turned against her will.
angel897 chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
thrilling and enjoyable story to read
B4bidden Products chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
Loved the story
The Original Miss Darling chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
Awe, this was such an amazing story. I so think you should do a sequel. You Have done an amazing job with your stories. Thank you for sharing.
TinaF chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
Wonderful story!
superadorable2 chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
Not a review for only this chapter, more for the entire story. I loved it.

I will say though, I believe you need to pay more attention to the style of writing you are going to do. I haven't read any of your other stories yet, so I am not sure if this one you were just trying to break out of writing in third person point of view and more into first person. You would start off in first person, but that would only last 1 paragraph, or not even though 1 sentence. Something to watch out for.