Reviews for Coming Out of the Daze
rachel625 chapter 19 . 7/18
This was such an incredibly cute story! Thanks for sharing!
mounds01 chapter 19 . 1/19
I loved this story!
jacksperluvr chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
I loved it.
Soledad Sanchez chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
Until then I liked history, but you killed Jacob, it's difficult to accept. Anyway, I like your writing. I liked your story, I put it between my favorites.
Soledad Sanchez chapter 9 . 9/24/2017
I like it, my only concern is Jake, he has been pushed away too soon, I think. But since they were not to close... anyway, I like it.
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
I'm sorry but in this chapter Bella is being a bitch! it's not about Paul trying to control her she clearly doesn't understand a thing he said to her about the wolf or the imprint
dianebelcher81 chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
please write more.
Cokey90 chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
I've read this story before, and I've just re-read it. This is amazing! And chapter 18 made me cry both times! Such a well written story! Thank you!
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 19 . 6/18/2017
loved this story and cried for the last two chapters. It's such a shame Jacob died but I just knew that Bella's baby would somehow represent him. Great story!
Emma Morgenstern chapter 19 . 1/26/2017
Great story!
ProfileNoLongerHere chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
I enjoyed your story very much! It was so sad when Jacob died though! I wanted something miraculous and super natural to happen so that Jake would not actually be gone, but it never happened! My wishful thinking!

Thanks for a good read! I thought it ended perfectly! Well done!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
Evil killing him off Q.Q
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
Thank you for sharing. Was a great story.
A few things though, in the first few chapters, your paragraphs were massive with so many ideas going on. Switching from 1st to 3rd person at random times even during a sentence.
Find a beta or a pre-reader (someone to catch the tiny mistakes and clear them up). All the best.
I'd love to come back to this story in the future and re-read it to it's full potential.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Ok seriously what just happened?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Ok I'm worried that he wont convince her and she'll be turned against her will.