Reviews for Walk on the Moon
Oh goddamn it. Rats?!

Not as cool as wolves or bats.
Theories:
1. Wolves (bc she's a lone wolf!)
2. Bats
3. Rabbits
jixuel chapter 49 . 1/7
When the time finally starts to move forward, the author disappears... What a fucking fate it is to read fanfic
jixuel chapter 31 . 1/7
Ugh, that's the kind of thing that makes me abandon a story immediately... I hope someone realizes what Rei is doing to Hinata and nips it in the bud, I don't know if I can bear to read this without ending up hating the story, a story I've been enjoying reading so much, uuuuugh
D3Diton chapter 49 . 12/13/2023
I always love people's reactions to Gai when he gets a tad bit serious, we all made fun of the dude early on in the series until the madara fight.
D3Diton chapter 39 . 12/13/2023
Rei really is a terrible person
D3Diton chapter 28 . 12/12/2023
hmmmm Rei really is super disrespectful, I feel like she should have been curved down by now by someone
D3Diton chapter 10 . 12/12/2023
complains about how Messed up the shinobi world is but is equally messed up too.
you are what you hate
NastySquire chapter 1 . 11/20/2023
I like the MC's current personality and goals. Sadly, I highly doubt her goals will actually happen. 10 dollars on her eventually changing her mind and wanting to protect people that she begrudgingly befriends.
Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 10/9/2023
I don''t know if you noticed already, but you misspelled "Kyuubi" at the beginning of the chapter...
Guest chapter 49 . 9/28/2023
I loved this a lot! Nah e you’re beyond fanfics right now but I really hope you come back to give this closure one day even in summary form :)
Aslingg chapter 20 . 9/12/2023
My skipping immediately bit me because the one sentence that was still off screen identified the summon. Though I wasn't aware that their babies were called "pups"
Aslingg chapter 20 . 9/12/2023
As interesting as this would be to watch on TV, as a story this sequence drags a lot. About halfway through, I started skipping because I kinda wanna just get back to the plot after she inevitably succeeds after nearly failing, likely with a begrudgingly admiring/praising speech from her new canine summon leader.
Vixm chapter 49 . 8/16/2023
I love this story. Please upload next chapter
Guest chapter 49 . 7/14/2023
While I think she’s too sadistic and conniving for someone who loves so deeply, I think you have written a wonderful character. I really hope you’re still writing this series! My biggest problems are with the way Konoha is portrayed, and even THAT I get in the context of the story, and the relationship with Hinata. Otherwise this is one of the best Naruto stories I have ever read. Period. GREAT unique summons too!
3,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »