Reviews for Doomed
SeikoTuNeR chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Thank you for writing a Peter/Carol story that isn't making me cringe or shout in frustration about how stupid the story is. This is great.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
Alright, better late than never...

The ending? I loved it. You captured Peter's internal struggles here perfectly, with his "assurance" that this relationship is doomed to fail. It was just really sewwt over all. You really wrote out a very tender and soft side to Carol here. Overall, the fluff was just adorable, memorable and loveable. A beautiful moment.
...turned hysterical with Silver Surfer references. That was completely not what I expected. I laughed so hard. Kudos for sneaking that in. What's Carol gotten herself into, indeed.

And the epilogue... One does not simply humble and humiliate Doom. That's definitely going to come back and haunt the Avengers. And with Octavius in play...I have a feeling I know where this is going here. Oh, the joy that reigns superior within me at how you may handle what I think you have planned for the sequel.

And now...
Overall, this story was very well done. As I mentioned earlier, you really exceeded the expectations placed for a first story. I can tell you obviously put a lot of heart and hard work into it; speaking of which, I'm happy to have helped with the opinions you had asked while this story was starting off. Of course, you made a few mistakes on occasion, but we all do. It's a learing experience we all go through. This was a great piece of fan fiction, nonetheless, but don't be satisfied with where you are now. Always strive to better yourself as a writer, to grow past this level. If this is any indication, then there's a lot of potential.

Basically, keep at it, doing it because you enjoy it. I'm sure that I'll definitely enjoy what Doom and Doc's plan is here. I'll start reading the sequel (been holding out until I finished here) when I can.

Always happy to read the work of another Peter/Carol shipper. Amazing story and I loved it. Keep up the great job.
Luxraylover chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
Well Cap seems down and out but I see you give Spiderman too much credit. I've seen enough Steve Rogers movie to know he's a tough nut to crack and he can't just lay there and watch peter fight it out with Dr. Doom. Specially after what he had gone through in that "Vault" as Doom like to call it. I'm sure Cap can endure more than that. I mean it seems like he's a damsel in distress. Come on man you should give him more credit. Although what Pete did with his shield is effective and ingenious but i kinda wanted them fighting side by side.
Luxraylover chapter 11 . 4/13/2015
Oh know both our heroes are in trouble as it seems Cap. is no match for Doc. Spidey has his own issuers to sort out along with couple of super bots. It seems spider slayers and Naga bots weren't nearly enough destruction. I hope Spidey has seen enough moves from his Avenger partners to learn how to go about destroying them and if you add an army of Doombots then it certainly isn't one of Spidey's best days at work.
Luxraylover chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
So the action begins as they entered the castle now it's only planning phase is it me or everyone is getting bad vibe. I mean they thought it won't be an easy snatch as much they wants it to be but Mr Baddy already know about our heroes well at least one of them. One suspicion cleared out Cap is not a bad guy as he's gonna end up in a showdown with Dr. Doom.
Now what happened in Carol's room that got Jessica all hysteric according to my best guess she disappeared and if I am to take another swing at it she did it on her own accord and I know where she'll end up. A certain place known as Latveria.
Luxraylover chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
Now I've realized my mistake you can never update it's complete, done, finished. It is in a way good that I know what the end would be like and there's no waiting for it. But I hope it quenches my thirst 'cause I liked this story so much so far. How about we take this chapter for example I liked the fact how Peter is doing. There's no doubt he's still pissed off but he's taking it in his stride. He and Captain are going for the deep end and I'm still not 100 percent certain about the authenticity of Cap. but we'll see. Carol is on the other hand seems a bit worried and restless and I'm pretty sure it has more to do with a certain web slinger than Captain America and his well being. Hopefully Jessica will be able to keep her in. Well done so far and let's see where it leads.
Luxraylover chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Sorry I forgot to review this chapter and i can't believe out of all the chapter this one i forgot. But it's partially due to how good this chapter was and that meant I wanted to read more so i just kinda forgot. Well it's an incredible chapter and this is in many ways a chapter I was hoping. Well those slaps must have not felt good but given Peter would have fought this battle out of rage and could have made mistakes due to his anger clouding his judgement. So Carol had to snap him out. The Peter who made crap jokes against enemies while fighting would be better equipt to win not only he would think more straight but he could throw his opponent off his game. She does care for him if only they could you know, say it but I know it'll be difficult for both of them confess their heart as the he/she afraid of the other's reaction. Well hope for more in future. That means update.
Luxraylover chapter 8 . 4/12/2015
Well nice chapter as Captain America and Spiderman go for this mission alone. I wonder who is this mole? My fist guess will be the doctor who was working on the case before Peter took over. It does make sense but then it could be Captain America himself only he ain't Captain America but someone like Mystique who can take image of any one. But then where could they have kept the real Cap? I don't know who to suspect at this point. But another moment between peter and Carol I only hoped she would listen in. But somebody else did Jessica Drew a.k.a Spider woman. Well they're good friends hopefully she would tell her.
Luxraylover chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
Well it didn't turn out well for the heroes did it? Although that would be the understatement of the century but I hope with all these rage Peter will put them to great use for motivation. I'm thinking there's a moment coming between our favorite hero and Heroine although the Hero would be be a bit somber and ashamed, I only hope heroine could cheer him up. I know if anyone can Carrol could be one as he would only listen to her when it comes to sympathy. But still this fight and the chapter is a lot of fun and i never expected Dr. Doom to be this strong to stay alive while tackling the God of Thunder and The Wolverine together and not just survive but also cause significant damage. They actually even got Spider man for help and still couldn't take Doom down. Well I'm anxious to know what happens next in next chapter. Well the usual, Update please.
Luxraylover chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
And you said they aren't a item YET. Well they are a item to me. The way she's worried about his well being the way he gets jealous of her keeping other male company(Well more like Simon who came to check in on her it didn't look like it's very much appreciated.) it all points to a single direction "They are so into each other". But Dr. Doom seems to take one thing away from peter what he cherishes the most at the moment and I hope the rest of them could get their before he get away with it.

Well update please when you can alright.
Luxraylover chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Oh do I detect a hit of jealousy and resultant anger from spidey? I mean Wonder Man Simon and Ms. Marvel Carol did have a history together as she did with many more. So it's perfectly reasonable the appearance of Simon during her time of need. But I hope you do know Spiderman don't get destructive when he's jealous or angry so I can't picture him smashing a phone, specially as he hasn't even confronted his feelings for her. But more pressing issues are how how Doctor Doom might have known what he is doing? He finally did get it right, The cure I mean and although there's still a bit to go to find the proper serum to enhance this genetic bonding. But he's on the right track and now we don't know what's gonna happen next.
Hope you update.
Luxraylover chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
It took him a while but he did find a cause it's important the diagnosis is correct for proper medication. But hopefully now that he got it he can research for her cure. I didn't know Medical field is into Peter's expertise. But then he was into genetic mutation as he wanted to become one (Genetic Mutation specialist or scientist). So I hope he can do what's expected of him specially by her and some from Cap.
Luxraylover chapter 2 . 4/11/2015
This chapter is my kind of chapter where I got to read some Peter/Carol interactions. Well He got her smile even in her condition as critical as it is. It seems like she already feels something for him that's more than friendly same can be said about Pete. I like how this chapter went and hopefully Peter will be able to save her. What am I saying? of course he will, it ain't a tragic genre is it?
Luxraylover chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Wow decent enough chapter waiting for more. Peter/ Carol or Spiderman/Ms. Marvel is my one of the most favorites and I intend to keep it that way. Hopefully I get to read more from this this so update.
JohnTitor chapter 20 . 3/19/2015
Poor Doom. And now Otto? Interesting choice for a sequel villain.