Reviews for Legolas Shall Be For The Elves
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 4/18
Thanks for the story. I like the idea that this is how Legolas was chosen for the Fellowship. He is after all quite young as Elves reckon age...
1sunfun chapter 2 . 1/7
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Very well done, Mellon nîn. I love it.
doingsuper chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I just needed to leave a review because this is the DEFINING legolas fanfiction for me and my friend like... this is THE lotr fanfiction. The 'piepan of Elrond' story is well known and well appreciated and I thank you for bringing it into this world.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This is a really great portrayal of Legolas.
UnofficialBrideOfPeregrinTook chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love this! Legolas seems so lively. Haha. But really I quite enjoyed this. Love me some Glorfindel and some Pippin too. Thanks for sharing!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I think you captured the spirit of book-Legolas really well here, as well as answered why Elrond would choose him, a king's son, less renown, for the fellowship.
OdysseusWanders chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
The snapshot was well written. Honestly, I enjoyed it, but what really added depth was the scholarship and explanations. Thank you. (I first read from a 3 book box set printed in 1978.)
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Very good.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I liked this story. A lot. And the more I contemplated it, the more I like it. I'm pretty sure it's due to the amount of research you put into the story (and I thank you for adding your 'sources') which gives decided depth to the characters reasonings. Course, it could be that I love the mental image of Legolas playing frisbee with Merry and Pippen. ::Grin::

Thank you for sharing.
Alfirineth chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
That was an amazingly well put together story. I quite enjoyed myself while reading it.

There was one sentence that was slightly confusing: "Glorfindel looked up at Elrond, descending the walk, his arms laden with a disordered pile of books, maps and papers." It is not really clear whether it was Elrond who had the books or Glorfindel until several sentences later.

On another note, your style reminds me of Patricia McKillip.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
An awesome missing scene moment. Legolas interaction with Merry and Pippin was great and I loved the last part of Glorfindel and Elrond's conversation about how a young tree that can bend could better weather the storm.

Lovely story!
T'Kath chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Juhu - fungames in the herb-garden. What a sight to behold! Thanks for this.
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I liked your story. Very nice.

I like huskies by the way, don't know why I said that but I do.

Daethule chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
wow. loved it. very well done, and very intelligent. loved the reasoning behind it all. a welcome respite from the hundreds upon hundreds of other mindless fics who are authored by someone who only likes L.R. because "Legolas is soo hott." i only come across a piece like this once in a very very long time. thank you for sharing it with us.

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »