Reviews for Childhood is the Kingdom
yesimjade chapter 6 . 10/15/2018
I’m sad there’s no more, but I get it; life is busy. taking care of yourself comes first, and I hope you’re doing well. you’re such an incredible writer. I absolutely love your work, and you wrote all the medical scenes so fluidly. it always seems to be the people most traumatized by medical stuff that have to deal with it in extreme levels (I know this first hand. I’m so fricking tired of doctors, but thank the lord I’m dealing with stuff other than cancer) although that’s honestly probably why we hate it. anyway, great work.

-J
yesimjade chapter 2 . 10/15/2018
those are some of my favorite Broadway shows even though I’ve seen none of them in person. also, I feel like I read this story such a long time ago, but I can’t fully remember. I know it’s old, but it’s beautiful. so so good.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
IT'S TORI
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
wow, this story...man, it's intense! I love that you really know your way around this medical jargon and stuff, I just really hope it's not coz you've been exposed to similar circumstances as Jade here. I do love your writing, so I'm definitely looking forward to an update.
MadiF chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
I'm really really enjoying this story (as much as I've enjoyed your others). I really love the way you give each character depth, and I love the way you portray the relationship between Tori and Jade. Please continue writing on this story.
Cain chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
This is really good and well written. I'm a sucker for long multi-chap sagas and can't wait for the next installment. The ones that are well-researched, well-written, and interesting are hard to find, and you've done wonders here.

Good work! Hope your own life calms down a bit!
LindavO chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Hey,

I found your stories this week, think it wat Monday, and I just wanted to say that I really love them.
And I don't think it helps you in anyway because you don't know me, but I also wanted to say that altough a lot of people say that change is a good thing for some people it just isn't. Change is a scary thing (In my opinion I really hate it) and there is no guarantee that it will work. But the thing with change is that in time you get used to it and altough it can still hurt the pain tells you that you still care and caring is a good thing.
Really don't know if this helps you or if I explained it so that it's understandable (I ramble a lot). I do hope it helps a tiny bit.
CrazySerena13 chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
This is written so well. I can't wait to read more! And starting out with some lyrics from Next to Normal at the beginning of this chapter was brilliant.
Metatron85 chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Jade has a long road ahead of her. Might as well have a few friends help you along the way

Welcome back, sweetie
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Asdfjkl this was so perfect I had to read it several times to absorb the perfectness of it all. I love how desperate Beck is but it also breaks my heart D: And Jade... You've really captured the denial and the chosen ignorance that she would definitely have perfectly in this. I hope things are going well for you and that you can settle down quickly *ahem*andmaybepostafewmorechaptersbecausethisficisamazing*ahem* XD XD XD
Perfect (I've used that word way too much) chapter as usual, update when you can .
ScottyBgood chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Welcome back to the land of writers. I do hope the change isn't too much. Change is a part of life. Stay strong.

Jade's loaded with problems, and thats on top of the risk of cancer. But now there are people there to take care of her. It's a long road, but with luck and love she can overcome and gight her way back.

So how long until she can operate on her own again?
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Well I love it when Tori is always there for Jade and indeed Jade should not take her for granted.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
chase19 chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Glad to have you back. Jade has a long road ahead of her. Looking forward for Tori being there for her.
Louisemoop chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Woah her family's medical history is terrifying.. :0 Yet again this was a brilliant chapter! I can tell I'm in for a twisted ride with this one and I'm enjoying it so much :D
Louisemoop chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I loved this chapter! It was quite emotional and I think it kinda revealed some things to do with Jade's mental state o.O I can't wait to read the next one.. I just love the way you write :3
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »