Reviews for five times that Killian visited Emma's new place, and one time he stay
weasley-mad chapter 6 . 2/17/2015
Aww the ending of the final chapyer made me feel all gooey inside x
steph-the-fangirl-925 chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Gosh this story was so beautiful! I enjoyed every second of it. You're such a talented writer!
Killian's Patronus chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Wow, that was an amazing fic! You write Killian and Emma so well! And I loved how you managed to include the events of the show on your story. Good job!
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
This is a wonderful story. Hook's distress is written so effectively. Emma grows closer to him and it's more than he thinks he deserves and he still can't tell her. The idea of the note was very good. Then she saved him and brings him to her home to rest. They will be so happy together. Thanks for writing.
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
loved it
not done baking chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
I think you did a really good job of writing between the episodes. You did a good job of including the events without repeating them. I also really liked how you tied up each chapter. The final paragraphs were always really... perfect.
twiila1 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Oh, that was so beautiful! And I don't want this to end, please write more, you write them so well!
Tadpole24 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Ah! I have loved every moment of reading this little series. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all :)
Andria chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
while I am sad that this story is finished I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. great job
onetreefan chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
so great. beautiful ending!
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
This is just so perfect and simple. Loooooved it!
Tadpole24 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Gah! The pain of it! I LOVE the angst, but it is also killing me slowly - I'm sure of it!

I love the thought that Killian would do this for Emma. It's such a sweet and gentlemanly gesture and I'm so glad you wrote it because I can totally headcanon it now :)
Lizzyc807 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Aww, this was so heart breaking. I love that you had him write her a letter. It's all I want is for her to know how he feels about her.
Andria chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
I loved this chapter. please update again soon
onetreefan chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
brilliant and devastating. i want emma to find the note!