Reviews for Where Fire and Water Meet
ronnyangel88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Omg I just found this very intriguing
JustFatimata chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Holy guacamole! I just finished the story and damn that put me on a feels trip.
JustFatimata chapter 12 . 2/29/2016
This is just awesome. I live for Kurtbastian.
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
This was so precious! I may or may not have cried when they were all dead... but quick question: is Trenton still the royal adviser? Is he okay? I love that kid.
KioshiUshima chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
Guh. This version is much better. yas. I enjoy it, yas. Thank you.
Hazelcriss chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Cried in last chapter... and that's rare... loved the last portion of it also the end is nice... its a beautiful story

Sree
Girlwiththegeekyglasses chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
I really enjoyed your story. I never seen the original so I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm sure the version you have created is better. :)
fenomena chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
This story has been so fucking amazing and I'm sorry I haven't told you in every chapter.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
Beautiful ending btw. :)
pennilovesstories chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
I can't believe how you always manage to write such beautiful stories!
Especially this one is written so beautifully and vividly that I feel like I am actually there with the characters. And I just feel all the feelings and I just can't.
You have to be one of my favourite authors. Definitely. Now I am wating anxiously for the next chapter. But no pressure :D PS: I kind of like the idea of Rachel being Kurt's obnoxious little sister :)
JaxlineHeart chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Malik is such a penis.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
thought process: Rachels being a bitch
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Oh this chapter hurt my soul :'(
fenomena chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Omg, this is pure gold. It's different and interesting and I love it!
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Awwww ;(
Mistress M-n-M chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
This is a lovely story and I keep hoping for a happy ending, though it seems as though there is none on the horizon as of yet. I look forward to the continuation.