Reviews for Saviors from the Past
Guest chapter 40 . 9/7/2013
Great story. After reading this it makes me think they should bring Anakin Solo back to life in the books. If they do it would be amazing. Anakin and Tahiri's relationship was the best in the books. How they ended, with Tahiri saying kiss me when you get back and then having Anakin Solo die. Thats was horrible. It made it the worst death in Star Wars. Unless Anakin does come back. It was basically begging him to come back in my mind. Not only that but now that Jacen is dead and the only surviving Solo kids are female the Solo name is dead. And Solo is just as important to Star Wars as the Skywalker name. People should totally contact Del Rey or whoever creates the story lines and ask to bring Anakin Solo back to life before it's to late. His is the only death that was done horribly and would add, not take away if he came back. So please bring Anakin Solo back to life!
sekmarcspn chapter 40 . 8/23/2013
As enjoyable a read the nth time through as it was the first. I honestly don't know how many times I've read this story but it is without a doubt one of my all time favorites, in any fandom. I wish you were still posting stories, I'd love to read more from you. Anyway, thanks for this story!
daSkittlez chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
STILL my favorite and a wonderful comfort to read again
T chapter 40 . 11/10/2010
I loved the story and just want to see more of the reincarnated jedi with the new jedi order and obi and jaina.
T chapter 40 . 7/25/2010
I loved this story. I just want to see more of it with what happens to various couples and their lives. Basically, I would love to read a continuation of this story.
T chapter 40 . 5/7/2010
I definitely think a sequel would be awesome. What happened with the revived jedi? Did obi and Jaina marry?, etc. Great story: I loved the humor.
3lions chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
this is like the 7th time i read this story, its become like my comfort story whenever i feel down. Again I applaud you for writing such a brilliant work of fan fiction. Thank you!
3lions chapter 40 . 4/19/2008
I've read this story countless times already and love it all the same each time. I was just curious if you'd written any sequels to it.
rimera chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
This is a really great story. I love it, and it shows original thought. This is wonderful.
Reading4soul chapter 40 . 12/17/2005
Wonderful! Yes, I've finally finished reading it. I lost it out of sight months ago, but now I finally got back to it and I enjoyed every minute of it. My sincere and humble compliments. ;)
Tibewen chapter 40 . 11/2/2005
That was awsomely well written,had all my favorite charecters in it, and many times I lol. Real loud. Personally think it's one of the best stories on fanfition. I read it all in one sitting and and couldn't stop. Going on my favies you so much for writing it!
Night Of The Land chapter 40 . 10/4/2005
Hi, i really like this story but i want to know if Obi-Wan and Jaina get married! so um yeah once agian i reall ylike this story
Hieiko chapter 40 . 8/21/2005
Aww... I enjoyed this story very much! Great work. :)
Reading4soul chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Aw, I cried over this one.
Me262 chapter 40 . 8/7/2005
What an awesome fic. My friend said it introduced her to SW fanfic, and hell I couldn't pass it up. It realy is a wonderful story, you've encompassed a lot of the various components instead of focusing on one individual part, whether it be romance, or dogfights, you've gotten them all.

Oh and there was something I was going to nitpik at, but I've forgotten it.