Reviews for Trading Yesterday
kagxsesshy4life chapter 9 . 3/24
patiently Waits
Plz update
Limitless Musings chapter 7 . 1/30
I can't. I seriously fucking can't right now. I was trying /SO/ damn hard to read the end of this story but, lemme put something straight with you. Sesshoumaru ASSAULTED Kagome. Just because sex wasn't involved doesn't make any less of a crime. As far as I'm concerned Sesshoumaru is nothing more than an abusive pile of animal dung - and that's putting it nicely. I'm going to state right now that I do honestly like your style of writing but in this story you've failed MISERABLY at making a positive relationship work between Kagome and Sesshoumaru. In a /BEST/ case scenario the only thing this will lead to is a severe bout of Stockholm on Kagome's end.

Sesshoumaru cheated on Kagome. No amount of excuses or white washing is going to clear that issue up any. You can defend and deny all you'd like about the whole "age gap" issue (Which I have PLENTY of words about the grooming behaviors in that aspect but I'll save that for another time) but there was definitely other ways around it that didn't involve the cheating to the detriment of their marriage. Now even THAT part aside, let's not forget that Kagome is being FORCED into staying with Sesshoumaru for the money that she is rightfully owed.

Personally I hate her deceased father as much as Sesshoumaru for putting her in such a terrible situation. I just, my words are completely failing me right now which is NOT a good thing.

This story has honestly made me so angry because it's just so full of rape and sexually abusive undertones. Sesshoumaru has mentioned on few occasions that he was tempted to take Kagome without her permission. Not to mention that in this particular chapter he views her as little more than a possession to be owned and guarded-not as a permanent life partner. This whole relationship WOULD NEVER work out positively in real life. Eventually it'd lead to marital rape and perhaps even physical abuse given the way he's been reacting in these last few chapters.

I'm sorry but I seriously can't pepper my words with any form of softness. I'm too damn angry for that. Yes, it's easy to sit here and say "read something else" but honestly? If there's abuse in a story then I feel that it should be called out and pointed to as such. This is a case where the abuse is not only on spotlight, but even certain aspects of it glorified (such as Sesshoumaru objectifying women). Personally the only way this story would end well would be if Kagome left Sesshoumaru entirely. I seriously can't...
Coolfire30 chapter 7 . 1/14
OH SHIT the drama. FUCK. I couldn't comment until now cause I was too trapped in this story to even think of leaving a review...damn. i needed to calm down before I screamed damnnnnnnnnn. holy shit this is fucking amazing
Yunoisbehindyou chapter 9 . 7/21/2017
I love your wonderful stories and i understand that you have responsibilities that you have to attend to but i hope you will finish this amazing story. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
tiffanyb123 chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
I cant wait for the next chapter this story has me hooked.
Anon chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
Hi there, just wanted to say I love this new perspective of kagome and sesshomaru that it has me hooked! So thank you for posting this story (sorry I don't have an account for fanfic yet since I'm new here but I just wanted to say amazing story!) xx
MarieGO chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
When are you going to updatee!? I'm dying over here.
Happy2SeeAll chapter 9 . 5/21/2017
I have read many of your stories. This one has me wanting more. On one hand to see Sesshomaru lose Kagome but on the other hand to see Kagome put up a fight before caving. I recognize the story is not AU but since so far she seems really harsh. I guess I miss the loving Kagome. Could she not battle against Sesshomaru and his friends without losing herself? Well its your story. I usually dont review but for this one I had to take the time. It has been well worth it. I think I will go back and re-read Trust me in death. One my favorites. Looking forward to reading your next update.
Scherherazade chapter 9 . 4/20/2017
Just stumbled across this story but glad I did. It's a fantastic story line and really well done. I read all nine chapters in one sitting. Looking forward to more. I hope your muse and real life allow you to update soon.
SinonAlaster chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
I love this story! It's definitely one of my favorite Sess/Kagome stories. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Caiteeland chapter 9 . 2/6/2017
I don't normally review (I know, I'm awful) but I am begging you to continue. I need an update like I need air to breathe (slight exaggeration) but I'm beyond know love with this story and miss seeing email alerts announcing new chapters!
Haterofkikyou02 chapter 8 . 1/18/2017
This is really good! Please please update soon!
Marlene472 chapter 9 . 1/15/2017
love where this is going! can't wait for the next installment. awesome work as always. _
Tamahime chapter 9 . 1/1/2017
I love your wonderful story and look forward to the next chapter