Reviews for Trading Yesterday
Yunoisbehindyou chapter 9 . 7/21
I love your wonderful stories and i understand that you have responsibilities that you have to attend to but i hope you will finish this amazing story. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
tiffanyb123 chapter 9 . 6/14
I cant wait for the next chapter this story has me hooked.
Anon chapter 9 . 6/6
Hi there, just wanted to say I love this new perspective of kagome and sesshomaru that it has me hooked! So thank you for posting this story (sorry I don't have an account for fanfic yet since I'm new here but I just wanted to say amazing story!) xx
MarieGO chapter 9 . 5/29
When are you going to updatee!? I'm dying over here.
Happy2SeeAll chapter 9 . 5/21
I have read many of your stories. This one has me wanting more. On one hand to see Sesshomaru lose Kagome but on the other hand to see Kagome put up a fight before caving. I recognize the story is not AU but since so far she seems really harsh. I guess I miss the loving Kagome. Could she not battle against Sesshomaru and his friends without losing herself? Well its your story. I usually dont review but for this one I had to take the time. It has been well worth it. I think I will go back and re-read Trust me in death. One my favorites. Looking forward to reading your next update.
Scherherazade chapter 9 . 4/20
Just stumbled across this story but glad I did. It's a fantastic story line and really well done. I read all nine chapters in one sitting. Looking forward to more. I hope your muse and real life allow you to update soon.
SinonAlaster chapter 9 . 3/16
I love this story! It's definitely one of my favorite Sess/Kagome stories. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Caiteeland chapter 9 . 2/6
I don't normally review (I know, I'm awful) but I am begging you to continue. I need an update like I need air to breathe (slight exaggeration) but I'm beyond know love with this story and miss seeing email alerts announcing new chapters!
Haterofkikyou02 chapter 8 . 1/18
This is really good! Please please update soon!
Marlene472 chapter 9 . 1/15
love where this is going! can't wait for the next installment. awesome work as always. _
Tamahime chapter 9 . 1/1
I love your wonderful story and look forward to the next chapter
first-breath-after-coma chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
Oh please oh please update soon. I want to know what happens next. I love your stories. Don't ever stop writing. Seriously, you're so talented.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
One thing I am certain: abuse is still abuse, no matter how prettily you try to justify it.
Secondly, past transgressions can't be erased or forgotten. For as long as she lives, Kagome will never forget the hell she's beem through at the hands of her husband.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2016
You're treading a dangerous line here between love and abuse. Don't patronize the situation justifying Sesshomaru's abuse with mind control. Just don't. What he did was wrong, criminal even, so don't come here and say an abused woman is suddenly falling in love and lust with her tormentor is all right, because it's not, it's sick. It doesn't work like that in the real world.
mylove24 chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I am hook on this story. Loving every chapter of it.