Reviews for Back To Where We Met
Waterwomen1414 chapter 7 . 5/18/2018
ahh so much good writing and suddenly I get paused lol it's a tragic experience for all avid readers lol. I really hope you update soon.
Sakuragoanime chapter 7 . 4/10/2018
When is the next chapter I'm like literally waiting
queenofbl chapter 7 . 1/25/2018
Another epic story i hope you decide to cone back to it
Meenathequeen chapter 7 . 1/17/2018
what jealous bitch! and i hope Sessshomaru take Kagome out of the country.
kawaiiakita chapter 6 . 8/17/2017
When will you make an update to this?... Please do
kawaiiakita chapter 7 . 4/12/2017
Would there be a continuatiin with this story? Please do so. Quite interesting.
Waterwomen1414 chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
ughhhh why, why so cruel. So many cliffhangers
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I love this! It's sooooooo good! You have to update soon! I can't wait to read more of this awesome stories!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Loving this story! Hope you are doing well and are able to update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
You should continue this story it is really good. Don't wait to get reviews to update...
StaryNight263 chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
AMAZING please update soon
lara5170 chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
I really enjoyed this and I can't wait to read more. The only thing I don't understand is, if everyone else's names are in the book (Like,Sango, Sessh's Dad & Rin), that they haven't even mentioned their surprise at finding all of their names in the book too. Especially as they (they being, Sango & Rin) are fans of Kagome's writing & even went to her book signing. It just seemed a bit peculiar that while Sango & Rin explained to Sessh that his name was in the book & when Kikyo went to Sessh's house, she told him that Sango & Rin are also in the book, yet Sango & Rin didn't seemed fazed that 'ALL' 3 of their names are in it. I'm really looking forward to finding out how it goes when Kagome & Sessh finally talk to each other about their shared dreams.
Insane is my name chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
how the hell is kikyo staying in Kagome's apartment, damn bitch. I love it so naraku and kagura is good for now? great job.
kouga's older woman chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Can't wait for more Sesshy/ Kagome!
im ur misconception chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
oh oh.. .Your poor fingers. I hope they heal quickly. And yeah I caught on, liking for once ,that Naraku and Kagura aren't exactly totally jerks.