Reviews for Androgynous Lover
goukagin chapter 17 . 2/26
what happened to Nagini being a Horcrux?
Wika0304 chapter 17 . 2/10
please update
SlytherinHAC44 chapter 12 . 1/19
Yoooo I am so sorry someone offended you! You wrote that in an hour?! Well f***! That’s amazing and don’t listen to snotty prats! Your amazing and you can do things on your own time, if anything we should be thanking you for taking time to make such amazing fics! (Thank you!) Honestly, this is the first time I am reading one of your fics and I LOVE IT! Don’t let one person piss you off, you are so much better than them! Thanks again! -Hales
Hi chapter 15 . 1/13
I like your fanfic but don't swear! D:
Androgynous Love chapter 13 . 1/12
Write more, but don't swear
androgynous chapter 17 . 1/12
Please make more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Ohhhhh plot twist, interesting already
Tiggerfan chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
It is terrible that you had such annoying reviews. Hope things are going better for you now.

I really like the pacing of this story as well as the character development! I look forward to reading more set in this universe you created. Good luck with writing the rest!
AnimeAngelOfTheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I love this story please update it
dreamymew1 chapter 16 . 12/2/2017
We had to go to catholic church every wednesday morning in primary school. Although mass was slightly different every week if you view it in a yearly basis the same thing was repeated all the time. It depends on the priest though I went to church in a different village with my best friends family every All Saint's Day and sometimes on Sunday an the priest there was young and made mass intresting and also referred to current events. So I guess it really depends on the priest since both were catholic churches.
Anyway love your story it's really interesting! I really like the HP/TRJ pairing and it fits seamlessly like this since this Tom hasn't commited any crimes against Harry.
reptoholic chapter 17 . 11/30/2017