Reviews for Getting Rhett Back
starlite22 chapter 28 . 5/2
Would love this to continue and to be able to read about England and life when they back to America, new businesses they open and more children they have.
Alisa-kun chapter 29 . 12/26/2017
Une fiction vraiment intéressante, merci pour le travail.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
I thought the introspection was very good but was disappointed with the execution. Paragraphs of narrative enclosed in quotes made for awkward and cumbersome dialog. Even if Scarlett became so self-aware, she would not have voiced it in such a clinical manner. Overall, there is a lot of potential for this story. Good start.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2017
That was a beautiful chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2017
Are you MM incarnate? You write them so perfectly to their characters. Poor Scarlett. Rhett always sees the worst! Lol
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
I like the idea that what pulled back Rhett is his curiosity for Scarlett's scheming and not her deliberate planning. I don't know if she really would be OK with selling her store off though.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2017
Ashley is doing mighty better than I thought he would be! I am glad you don't write them awkwardly.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
Awe, I'm so glad Mammy was able to lift Scarlett's spirits. I'm enjoying each chapter more than the last!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
Loool poor dear Wade. It's just like Scarlett to try to build a relationship only based on what she likes. Lovely story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
This is a lovely story. You write very well! it's engaging and easy to follow. Your characterization of Scarlett as equal parts observant and self centered is perfect!
heresvivi chapter 29 . 9/5/2016
Wow. What a whirlwind. I sat and read the whole thing at one time. When Scarlett finally tells Rhett what's inside of her it was very moving. I really felt how scared and vulnerable she was when she was abandoned on the road to Tara. When she reveals how much he hurt her it brought tears to my eyes. She wasn't being selfish! She really had no clue and needed him. I read GWTW when I was 13 and always loved Scarlett. All of the devastation and death heaped on Scarlett at such a young age is truly heartbreaking. Thanks for writing this story! It made me love my favorite fictional heroine even more! Oh and you should consider writing a whole story about what happened when Rhett carries Scarlett up the stairs!
H.R chapter 25 . 2/27/2016
*Ch 24 is what I meant to refer back to I think
H.R chapter 24 . 2/27/2016
Chapter 25: so beautifully written! Smh. What a perfect monologue for Scarlett.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/16/2015
I love how you handled this. So much frankness was so refreshing between these two. Great great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2015
That was masterfully done! I do believe Scarlett would be mad at Rhett. Wonderful chapter!