Reviews for Fate: Servant and Cook
Darth Wartriarr chapter 6 . 6/22
I started reading this story and I was really looking forward to it. I mean Shirou was able to use a fucking Reality Marble on his own and he was acting more like Archer who is my all time favourite character out of the entire franchise and then he goes back in time and I was really looking forward to see how you would do it. Then you get this really emotional and weak Shirou and I'm just like wtf. How does Shirou go from been able to use a Reality Marble and been much calmer like Archer, then becoming a weak ass warrior that has to wipe out Excalbiru to take out low-level grunts. Unless something happened in that time travel I really can't see u saving this fic without doing a complete rewrite after this chapter.
brokenstrings001 chapter 4 . 5/29
Well it sucked so bad
brokenstrings001 chapter 3 . 5/29
DNA? Lol, slowly but surely making Shirou dumber just to fit your plot is disgusting. He didn't notice the scout? Wow, you shouldn't have made his background story that way. He is worse the high school Shirou.
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 5/29
Well Shirou has always been that character that never works without plot armor at all. So him being dumb enough to eat food made by other magus and constantly fall asleep every time and still come back is very in character for him.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 5/29
Eh. I expected more. Kinda disappointing.
Brenden1k chapter 11 . 5/21
From what I heard armor is not nearly as heavy as people think to the point people can do cartwheels in it with training. It helps the weight is spread across the whole body.
Seriously, what the flying fuck? Shirou has fought Servants and beaten their asses, but you have him get completely overpowered by a psychopathic fucking burger flipper? Write a story called A Connecticut Pussy in Camelot, but do us all a favour and don't label this as if it was actually a FSN fic, because it absolutely isn't.
You know, I like this story conceptually, I really do, but the way you are throwing absolutely every single part of Shirou's personal development and character arc out the window so that you can write him as if he actually WAS some useless rando they picked up on the street? That's plain fucking obnoxious and shitty writing to boot. His entire personal backstory is still there, but you're completely disregarding it so that people can preach at him as if he hadn't heard it all before.
So HOW exactly did Shirou go from a hardened war-mage to a whiny little pussy within a distance of not even entirely four chapters? Couldn't you have set this earlier in his personal timeline if you wanted him to be insecure and helpless like this? It would've been better than completely gutting and neutering the person he was demonstrated to be in the first chapter.
Your story is amazing
Please continue the story, it’s amazing.
javi30 chapter 16 . 4/26
Very good Keep writing
Metastable chapter 16 . 4/26
Oi. Don't die on me. Please, please update this.
Great story! Please keep it going.
Reaper Gamer chapter 16 . 4/11
I want more so bad pls continue this story