Reviews for Fate: Servant and Cook
demonicdie chapter 4 . 9/14
most of it doesnt make sense. or straight bulshit.
JUST FUCKING PROJECT SHIROU
Woggie chapter 9 . 9/7
There are some real unconsistencies here. Why would Shirou try something even remotely close to as wasteful as prana burst if he hasn't even reinforced his muscles yet? He can double his speed, at minimum, by reinforcement for the same amount as you have him waste on a bastardized prana burst. You also increased his od reserves to the point that he can maintain his reality marble for hours, but he is 'draining quickly' from combat not even half as intense as the holy grail war? Why does he constantly get blindsided by shit like dirt in his eyes or spit on his face? How is his reaction time that shitty when he can supposedly shoot more than 15 targets in a matter of seconds? The difficulty level seems artificially inflated, by making Shirou incompetent, in order to make the situation more 'dramatic'. If someone has 7 or so years of enforcer work under their belt but has trouble with sand in their eyes, they should just kill themselves and save the world the trouble.
Luster Shady chapter 16 . 9/2
Ah. More. More says I, of this wonderful fic! Though Emiya is a downright idiot at times, as in OOC. A writing fault, I'd say, but then again he's turning into a vigilante. Didn't Robin Hood exist somewhere in this perido But overall this has been wonderful. The OCs are colorful and I don't have a lot of difficulty keeping track of stuff.

AND BRING ON THE ROMANCE. FILL THIS HOLE IN MY HEART LEFT BY SABER'S DEPARTURE. THOU ART AN ARSEHOLE OF MAGNANIMOUS MAGNITUDE EMIYA SHIROU, TO FORSAKE THY FRIEND RIN BUT LIVE THY DREAMS, SAVE ARTURIA! Ok didn't mean to sound like Percival but it just happened.

Also, a focus on Saber hiding her gender early on should have been given. It's all over the story until these last few chapters. IMAGINE THE MONOLOGUE OF SHIROU. Realizing he has to keep his mouth shut about her gender. This really confuses me though at times. Didn't her "son" look just like "her"? What went on in FSN _

Oh and if you ever need a Beta do contact me yo.
ScarletShad0w chapter 16 . 8/19
I really like this story.
While there are a few stories where Shirou travels back to Arturia's time, they don't make use of the great gap between King Arthur and her subjects. Her struggles in her interactions while trying to be a good king and Shirou trying to help her without completly overstepping his bounds and angering her in the process are really interesting.
Please don't let those negative reviews discourage you. Most of them don't even have the guts to use their accounts or seem to read just to troll your chapters.
Darth Wartriarr chapter 6 . 6/22
I started reading this story and I was really looking forward to it. I mean Shirou was able to use a fucking Reality Marble on his own and he was acting more like Archer who is my all time favourite character out of the entire franchise and then he goes back in time and I was really looking forward to see how you would do it. Then you get this really emotional and weak Shirou and I'm just like wtf. How does Shirou go from been able to use a Reality Marble and been much calmer like Archer, then becoming a weak ass warrior that has to wipe out Excalbiru to take out low-level grunts. Unless something happened in that time travel I really can't see u saving this fic without doing a complete rewrite after this chapter.
brokenstrings001 chapter 4 . 5/29
Well it sucked so bad
brokenstrings001 chapter 3 . 5/29
DNA? Lol, slowly but surely making Shirou dumber just to fit your plot is disgusting. He didn't notice the scout? Wow, you shouldn't have made his background story that way. He is worse the high school Shirou.
brokenstrings001 chapter 2 . 5/29
Well Shirou has always been that character that never works without plot armor at all. So him being dumb enough to eat food made by other magus and constantly fall asleep every time and still come back is very in character for him.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 5/29
Eh. I expected more. Kinda disappointing.
Brenden1k chapter 11 . 5/21
From what I heard armor is not nearly as heavy as people think to the point people can do cartwheels in it with training. It helps the weight is spread across the whole body.
Seriously, what the flying fuck? Shirou has fought Servants and beaten their asses, but you have him get completely overpowered by a psychopathic fucking burger flipper? Write a story called A Connecticut Pussy in Camelot, but do us all a favour and don't label this as if it was actually a FSN fic, because it absolutely isn't.
You know, I like this story conceptually, I really do, but the way you are throwing absolutely every single part of Shirou's personal development and character arc out the window so that you can write him as if he actually WAS some useless rando they picked up on the street? That's plain fucking obnoxious and shitty writing to boot. His entire personal backstory is still there, but you're completely disregarding it so that people can preach at him as if he hadn't heard it all before.
So HOW exactly did Shirou go from a hardened war-mage to a whiny little pussy within a distance of not even entirely four chapters? Couldn't you have set this earlier in his personal timeline if you wanted him to be insecure and helpless like this? It would've been better than completely gutting and neutering the person he was demonstrated to be in the first chapter.
Your story is amazing