Reviews for Noticed
Wow, great story!
HPTwilightGALover chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
update about SiriusRemus please
magicanimegurl chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
This is perfection. I am glad Harry got a family that will love and cherish him. He has good friends. Dumbles and Voldie are dealt with too. I simply love it. Write on!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
this is great, it's everything I ever wanted for poor firstie Harry
Netchka chapter 2 . 9/17/2017
Great chapter and story. Looking forward to reading a sequel if you write one. Another good Harry ends up in a good home.
Jewlbunny chapter 2 . 8/6/2017
Is there going to be a sequel? I would love to read more about the butterfly effect that was caused by this event.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
id love to see how everything in the later years goes
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Wonderful story. It was really fun to read. I can see Harry loosing faith in both Dumb-as-a-Dore and McGonagall after all the stupid things they did. Having seen some of the first couple of movies I must agree with Harry about Bumbles attempting to get him killed in the Forbidden Forest. You'd have to be soft in the head to send 11yr olds into a forest with things that KILL AND EAT humans! Plus, bringing a stone into the school that you is gonna draw a psyco killer to it. It makes you wonder how many students was Bumbles willing to let be killed to force Harry to confront Snottimort? He's the poster fool that proves Hermione's point that wizards have no common sense.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Ol' Bumbles is not gonna be happy about this! It was his idea that Harry's relatives were the best place for Harry after all. He also made sure Harry's scare was well known and made sure it wasn't treated. I t was all for his greater good after all.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
A great two-shot here! Worth the time I spent reading it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
Nice story!
MPPC chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Interesting story. Sad not to see any follow up with Hufflepuff, but it is a short story and I can understand not be able to fit everything in. Best non violent Snape as headmaster ever.
RSegovia chapter 2 . 4/3/2017
And the prophecy is fulfilled! Madam Pomfrey and Professor Flitwick save the day. I don't think Snape is a very good choice for headmaster in the long term. Perhaps they can bring someone in from another country.
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
Love this story, hope you would continue it! :)