Reviews for Noticed
Netchka chapter 2 . 9/17
Great chapter and story. Looking forward to reading a sequel if you write one. Another good Harry ends up in a good home.
Jewlbunny chapter 2 . 8/6
Is there going to be a sequel? I would love to read more about the butterfly effect that was caused by this event.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 8/1
id love to see how everything in the later years goes
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/23
Wonderful story. It was really fun to read. I can see Harry loosing faith in both Dumb-as-a-Dore and McGonagall after all the stupid things they did. Having seen some of the first couple of movies I must agree with Harry about Bumbles attempting to get him killed in the Forbidden Forest. You'd have to be soft in the head to send 11yr olds into a forest with things that KILL AND EAT humans! Plus, bringing a stone into the school that you is gonna draw a psyco killer to it. It makes you wonder how many students was Bumbles willing to let be killed to force Harry to confront Snottimort? He's the poster fool that proves Hermione's point that wizards have no common sense.
Bronze chapter 1 . 7/23
Ol' Bumbles is not gonna be happy about this! It was his idea that Harry's relatives were the best place for Harry after all. He also made sure Harry's scare was well known and made sure it wasn't treated. I t was all for his greater good after all.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 6/29
A great two-shot here! Worth the time I spent reading it!
Nice story!
MPPC chapter 1 . 6/8
Interesting story. Sad not to see any follow up with Hufflepuff, but it is a short story and I can understand not be able to fit everything in. Best non violent Snape as headmaster ever.
RSegovia chapter 2 . 4/3
And the prophecy is fulfilled! Madam Pomfrey and Professor Flitwick save the day. I don't think Snape is a very good choice for headmaster in the long term. Perhaps they can bring someone in from another country.
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 3/28
Love this story, hope you would continue it! :)
aptteach123 chapter 2 . 3/4
This was such a good story. Are you thinking of continuing it? I'd love to see how a Harry deals with the Chamber of Secrets who has Flitwick, Pomfrey, Sprout, and Andromeda/Ted/Tonks in his life.
Good story.
I would like to see this story expanded.
I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks foe writing.
YokaiAngel chapter 2 . 2/16
Amazing!~~~~
C. Misty chapter 2 . 1/20
*In my classic, pessimistic way:* "So when Ted and Tonks die, it'll be a heap more painful for Harry!"

Great premise.
MidnightsRose chapter 2 . 1/17
I really like how flitwick saved the day. This was a really nice story and relieving that harry is ready to start a bright future at the end.