Reviews for Space Pirates
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Wonkey?
Lady J2 chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
Again with the nice work. There's always something about Dom and Nate that lends itself well to dialogue. I snickered (more than once)and the introspective parts were well written. Altho, they felt a little surfaced played, like there's more to the issues that you could have gotten into, but if the bug (not Blaquesmith) just bit you that way, I fully understand.
A little happy sigh for Dom and Cable fic. Happy Dom an Cable fic. WELL WRITTEN Dom and Cable fic. Amen to that.
BookWorm chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
I love Cable and Domino, this dialogue fic is just pure awsomeness. Could you please let me know (if it's not too much trouble) when you update it? I'm really looking forward to the cabin fever setting in. Thank you so very much!
BookWorm chapter 6 . 11/24/2003
superchick3 chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
Thanks for writing this. I thought it was hilarious! Keep up with the Dom and Cable stories.