Reviews for Dawn of the Tok'ra
Jonn Wolfe chapter 26 . 8/10
This is a fantastic story. Hope the muse comes back for it!
CSKTECH chapter 2 . 3/28
Ok first off, Apologies for not trusting you. I've avoided this story because the cross didn't seem to work, boy was I wrong. Dawn is one of my fav characters so this should be a heck of a ride... Buffy and Willow, not so much..

Looking forward to the rest.

K
Wednesday's Jest chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
I don't dislike the premise, but the humor feels off. While I appreciate that you are trying to replicate the feel of the original show, the attempt comes across as forced. This isn't something I've found in your other stories. Perhaps a measure of fidelity can be sacrificed if the end result is the better for it?

Thank you for your effort.
brendafay chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
more please
Grovtech chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
I can see the Captain and crew aren't so happy with Dawn, Ora, and Xander. I'm looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next.

Good Stuff!
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
I have the solution to this problem! Don't go back for like a decade and hope she forgot.
mobulis chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
They need to go to the marvel universe, the best science and magic experts are there.
Difdi chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
You have a very odd bit of what I assume is local slang in this chapter. I mention it because it's not something that would be part of the speech patterns of either the Starfleet personnel or people from California.

The bit of slang I am talking about is the phrase fall pregnant. Fall is a bizarre word choice by Californian or Starfleet standards. Women get pregnant or become pregnant in those dialects, never fall pregnant.
XRaiderV1 chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
as always, well done good sir
kittyranma chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
wonderful I can't wait for the next part.
Grovtech chapter 25 . 4/16/2016
Very kool installment! All the characters sounded very true and I loved Dawn's and Xanders geek banter.

Really good Stuff!
chaoswizard chapter 25 . 4/9/2016
Keep it coming plz
The Wandmaker chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
Oh, i just love this chapter! I love the idea that Xander is living a Trekkie Gerk's dream and it would be so hilarious for a serious Enterprise crew realizing that they are just beloved, fictional characters in an alternate universe. The thing with Guinan really adds another dimension (no pun intended) to the story.

I also enjoy any crossover story which includes the limitless possibilities of an appearance by Q!
Malix2 chapter 25 . 4/3/2016
Great to see a new chapter. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
brendafay chapter 24 . 3/30/2016