Reviews for Interesting Times
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Just too tragic.
Moony McGoogly chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It still gets me, every time I read a story like this, HOW Sirius could trust PETER over Remus. This was wonderful, though. But UGH D:
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Great story. Well written and planned. Tragic but that is their story.
ReeraTheRed chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Gorgeous stuff. I haven't read much about this particular period of the Marauders, but this is quite excellent, it rings true.
duj chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Excellent job of explaining why thry stopped trusting Remus.
Aeliak chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
That is a really, really, really sad story.

That is so mean to make them turn on Moony.

Talk about mistaken identity.

I'm guessing you're not going to write another chapter, huh.

If you read this, update at least one chapter, PLEASE!

I am also writing a really angst story with lots of torture to Kurama.

Today I am flaming everyone with a YAOI story and thank you... GO NO YAOI they are friends, or were
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Very good, you are a great writer.
JKLB chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Wondeful! I love "Why they suspected Remus stories" and this was an excellent one. I find it very plausible that Remus would be secretive about what he is going through in an effort to protect his friends, and this secrecy is what made them suspect him. I also like that Sirius is not convinced of Remus's guilt, he's merely unsure and being cautious.
Liarra chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
That is so sad, *sob*
Myrtle chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
I really love this. It's SO sad, but quite in character. I mean, James is a lot like Harry. I hate to say this (afterall, Harry is a good character, and the hero!) but he does jump to conclusions a lot, like James does in this, like about Snape.
Tathariel chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
awh. that was kinda depressing! poor, poor remus. it's just as well that sirius found him, what would any normal person have done if they'd found him? freaked out and called the hospital. blah. you're right, james is a jerk in your story, if he's so dammed quick to assume it's remus. right. so at the moment peter knows where james is too, cos the charm hasn't been performed yet, so why doesn't he just give james and lily and harry away? maybe he's not a death eater yet. hmm. poor remus. poor sirius. your story is sad. blah.

-pie-