Reviews for Fate Fell Short
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 3/20
The sex scene although understandable doesn't really feel like an act of someone who just needs to be loved. It did at the beginning with the kissing and everything but the words exchanged between them made it feel different then from what I think you were going for. But other then that I can feel the emotions through your writing and all of them are understandable. So good job :).
rainystv chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
Mary is really understanding, not sure most Mom's would be ok with talking about her young son having a relationship with the guy helping raise him. I see complications. But the whole thing is complicated.
rainystv chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Wow, but what about Sam. Ugh I hate time travel, can never wrap my head around the details.
rainystv chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Quite possibly one of the most intense, gripping 1st chapter I have ever read. How broken Dean is but how you can show a small amount of hope, it is so Dean and so good. I will keep reading, please keep writing.
Jackie chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Aww but what will happen to Sammy. :'( Can't wait for more.
AudryIsACat chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Omg! Some of the best smut I've ever read!
Catrimc chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Read chapt 1. Really liked it ;-) See that there might be a chapt 2, but can't find it ;-(
I would like to know what happens/ed.
angels182 chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
ok so dean is already in marys belly but what about sam?...i look forward to you continuing this
Browneyed-Redhair Baby chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
More? Please! I loved it!
purplepanda92 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I really like the story! Please do continue! :)
OopsItExploded chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Love it so far! Definitely looking forward to more! :)