Reviews for Rogue Knight
Anon2000 chapter 59 . 6/2
Wow you just went and made this story more shitty with each chapter. I really regret time wasted reading this
TheBluePilgrim chapter 103 . 5/31
Timelines for production and projects shift way too much. You say that a new capitol ship takes a year to build, not including the development and testing of a new design, but the CIS had brand new dreadnought designs set to be ready for testing within a month or two...it was also stated that weeks more were needed for the Silencer to be online, but now it's suddenly ready for this battle a few days later.
TheBluePilgrim chapter 18 . 5/28
I like the idea of using the droid fighters as kinetic bombs, but the concept seems to ignore the idea of shielding. You said earlier how the ship turbolasers were spitting continent-wrecking masses of energy, but now even it seems like every single fighter is ignoring the ship shields. Yes, some ships would have weakened shields, but the ones completely without were finished off quickly by the ships stripping their shields. It seems like shields don't exist when the fighters collide with them.
Craiberk chapter 3 . 5/4
Those are some tired and shallow clich├ęs you're spouting. Sith do not have any sort of natural aptitude towards destruction, nor do Jedi - healing. Sith simply do not choose to learn to heal and Jedi - to destroy. It IS all about their respective philosophies and has nothing to do with natural predisposition. What you are talking about is a view of the Force adapted specifically to accommodate game mechanics.
Sith have entirely different perspective on life and what constitutes healing. Look into Darth Plagueus or Project Blackwing. Dark Side of the Force allows Sith to shrug off injuries, fuel and sustain themselves with anger and pain, theirs or someone else's. Like Darth Vader or Malgus did when heavily injured and buried under mountains of rubble for prolonged periods of time.
Which is a radically different approach to healing than Jedi's Hibernation Trance or Force Healing.
Craiberk chapter 2 . 5/4
"Emotion, yet peace" is an old version of the code. It long since was abandoned during KotOR era, with Revan being taught the "there is no emotion, there is peace" version. Revan and KotOR happened hundreds of years prior to ToR Era.
Furthermore, the code you cite is incorrect. Is that intentional? You start off with "emotion, yet peace", then continue to the second verse of the Sith Code, then finish with the current version of the Jedi Code, or at least the KotOR version. Is this a manipulation on MC's part, or a major screw-up on author's?
Devilking1994 chapter 161 . 4/20
Surprised he didn't save the cloning chambers and template first before firing on the planet
Devilking1994 chapter 147 . 4/19
I love the story so far but feel like the CIS has been made too powerful even with Veil I can't see the Republic being able to win at this point

Unless Veil pulls some super powerful fleet out of his secret holdings with every ship in that fleet having the Silencer as it's primary weapon
Devilking1994 chapter 143 . 4/19
I would love to see a Alternate History version of this where Anakin decided to talk to Veil before attempting his attack on Geonosis and asked for his help how would that change things?
Devilking1994 chapter 137 . 4/18
I'm not sure how the Republic could possibly win this at this point you made the CIS too powerful even with Vael helping the Republic
Devilking1994 chapter 129 . 4/18
Trillions? on one world? is it like Coruscant? A City Planet?
Devilking1994 chapter 87 . 4/15
Only two months to outfit every CIS Capital Ship with a CIS version of the Guardian system (Umbrella) that's way too short surely
Lord Of Domination chapter 16 . 4/2
I agree with the comment below me, this SI suck horse dick.

seriously. I've tried reading it over and over only to drop every single time just cuz author is too braindead to make a sith mc an actual sith. but noooo better make him sith while having him act like a jedi wannabe. SMH.

obviously the author has a giant boner for making ling winded and utterly boring space battles as well.

yeah no. this was definitely one of the top5 worst reads ever.
This self insert fanfic sucks
AJGuardian chapter 71 . 3/11
Oh...Ooooooh. A Sith Warrior sent back to Korriban to train as an inquisitor...as a cover. Still hase Aaaaaalllll the skills he had from before.

Human Sith Warrior. Without the Dark Side Corruption.
Damn.
Lord Of Domination chapter 15 . 3/11
I'm still wondering why the braindead mc is helping the Republic rather than creating his own faction.

and his personality fits more as a jedi than a sith, so why didn't author make MC a member of the old Republic jedi order instead of the sith order?

seriously, there's probably dozens of things I could name here than the author could've done SO much better if he only used his brain a little.
3,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »