Reviews for Popular Wars
Shadowbabe123 chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
Please update!
reppinda5o3 chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
Is this story ever going to continue? Its been a really long time since the last update. Update please!
Sierra.mannnnn chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
Please please update I love this story a lot it's getting really good!
Clace MVP chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
There going to get back together at the Halloween dance
Guest chapter 9 . 6/6/2015
Get her to rebound with Raphel to make Jace jealous. Btw love this story honestly it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest like it was being broken into a million pieces. Keep writing the suppense is killing me.
CLACE FOREVER chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
I think that clary should be attacked while walking balk to her house then jace hears her screams then comes to the rescue
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
Have the bunker fall and trap clary in there Which lead to her in a coma for six weeks jace explaining everything to everyone but clary (coma) after the first two week Jon and the group allowed jace to visit her (jace throw the whole two weeks did not sleep ate very little) then for the next four weeks he did not sleep at all he stayed by her side 24/7 (which lead to jace looking like hell) when she woke up on the last day of the six weeks she saw Jace bitch slapped him so hard that she near lost all her energy...(then you could make the rest and full in the blanks)
reemarie36 chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
Oh gosh! Update asap PLEASE?!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Love the story can't wait for the update
lindsayhonaker chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
I hope she makes him pay by finding someone else. Let her have some fun on his heart.
weird persons chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
is that the end
PrettiestWarrior chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
Please update! I LOVE your story so much. Sorry it took me a while to review my friend and I gave up fanfiction for lent. Xx
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Awwww cute
lindsayhonaker chapter 8 . 3/23/2015
Together! And Jon is okay with it, even better!
tspiker0713 chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
Love this stoey please update soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »