Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Stratosphere
123moffett chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I like this story because i like pokemon.
SirisTheKitsune chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
another amazing chapter!

and i was wondering if maybe i could submit a OC?
Hayden chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Hey, how's it going? Just wanted to say you caught my attention with this. Good start, in my opinion. I noticed several typos, but other than that, the chapter itself was very well written. I look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Charlesguy chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
"He said, headed back dow the ladder he was on."
Sorry. Had to point that out. I can't even begin to stress the importance of proofreading... I think you meant "heading down the ladder they were just on."

Also these chapters aren't as long as most would prefer. Lengthen your chapters a bit... Well provided you haven't already written them, which it seems you have judging by the fast update. Shame. I would have loved to have the possibility of my character appearing in another story. Once again, if you DO want to use him in the background let me know and we'll work something out.
Charlesguy chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hmm... Actually this isn't too bad. It was a little too fast paced though... Plus a few mis-types. Not even spelling errors, just a few instances where one letter went in before the other. I must ask you if you proofread your story though. Trust me when I say it, you're gonna need it. This story is at least worth a follow though, so in time who knows... if it's a retelling, and not a novelization, I might even want to submit an OC and his partner, later on.

Alright then... Since I need something to occupy my time I'll follow it. Just don't expect things to be easy if you write multiple stories at once.
SirisTheKitsune chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
this is good for a first chapter, could be a bit longer, but still good