Reviews for Disc Wars Episode 6
Kanto Touch This chapter 11 . 1/11
I was hooked the minute i saw Darth Vetinari.
tc chapter 22 . 12/12/2009
Brilliant parody. I liked the way you worked the extra Discly characters into the story and didn't try too hard to stick to StarWars, yet managed to keep the overall plotline very similar. Well done!
moonminx379 chapter 22 . 5/15/2007
Awesome! I love the parody and te occasional cross-references, and especially the humor! The only thing I'm left wondering about (besides the relative sanity of the author) is just what the last word of chapter 20 was - day, or death? :)

Keep writing!
Kate chapter 22 . 1/16/2006
Wow, that was a long one. Still very funny though. Now are we going to have to wait thirty odd years for episodes one, two and three?
Me chapter 22 . 4/13/2004
BRILLIANT! Please tell me you and George Lucas are currently in talks to take this to the Big Screen...
monsley chapter 22 . 10/26/2003
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic! A great conclusion to a great saga. Loved it! :) Please keep writing, Beth Einspanier. Congratulations!

Love,

_Meg.
superbob chapter 22 . 9/5/2003
Great story, just great
Eli chapter 22 . 9/2/2003
A brilliant conclusion to my favourite fanfic. I award you the medal of actually making me laugh out loud and stopping me feeling suicidal when life is pointless. But now what can I read online?
Eridala chapter 22 . 9/1/2003
WOO-HOO!

As an obsessive fan of both Star Wars and Discworld, I have to say that your trilogy rocked! Thanks! :)
Huinesoron chapter 22 . 9/1/2003
Aww, it's finished. Drat.

Hey, here's an idea from an obsessed fan: You could do the prequel trilogy as well! Although how, I do not know.

hS
jezowen chapter 22 . 9/1/2003
:D

I've really enjoyed reading this - a great ending to a great series!
Eli chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Every time I go online I check to see if you've updated this. It's totally amazing, thank you so much . What will you do when it's finished though?
Steelblade chapter 11 . 7/30/2003
An excellent flight of absurdity. I would laugh my a** off, but it is firmly attached. Very funny
Mobius Shadow chapter 20 . 7/30/2003
I am really beginning to hat you. Why didn't I think up the self-destruct mechanism with colored fireballs?

:-(

Oh well. This has got to be the best piece of Discworld fan-fiction ever.

Which is good, because due to my rambling plots, I'll probably author the longest.

Semper Mobius
Windrider chapter 20 . 7/30/2003
Yet another stylish and hilarious chapter!