Reviews for Whisperer
I’ve been follow this story for a long time and have reread it multiple times. I love this story so much, it’s one of my favorites! I hope you update soon.
Hicctooth456 chapter 20 . 10/14/2020
I absolutely LOVE it!
emmaxinyiswiftiepotter chapter 20 . 10/8/2020
This story is absolutely amazing! I actually forgot to leave reviews every time I reach the end of a chapter because I just couldn't wait to read the next one. The Hiccstrid is incredible! I know it's been two years since you last updated, but I really wish you would one day come back and finish this story. But I understand that life can get in the way~So one day?
emmaxinyiswiftiepotter chapter 6 . 10/5/2020
LOL! I love this story so much already! I laughed out loud at the part where Hiccup is talking about Astrid giving Toothless a rub down! It does not sound good my dear Hiccup :D And the Hiccstrid feels are killing me!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
Please update soon. This story is AMAZING!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2020
Please please please update
Guest chapter 20 . 9/28/2019
Please update this! It has a great plot and a very good direction. I think blonde is spelled with an “e” at the end as appears to blond.
Fanfic9000 chapter 13 . 6/19/2019
HAHAHA, I love it when Astrid texted hiccup saying his favorite green t-shirt is hers now. Just texted MINE!
hiccup is not getting that shit back ever.
Fanfic9000 chapter 9 . 6/19/2019
when I first read this chapter I wanted to stick hiccup and astrid in the barn and lock them in there until they got to third base at least.
ChloeBlack03 chapter 20 . 4/22/2019
Love this book so much!️ Please when you have the time and ideas write some more!
Popinpup chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
This story is amazing. Love it. I know heaps of people have asked you, but I was wondering if you could give the title of the book you referenced in chapter one, as well as any other good novels of that genre. I'm new to this genre and would appreciate any help in finding good books. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
nightfury335 chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
man i love this. i have one problem tho. why is this not finished? i love it and would like to see this story finished:)
aliciacevbra chapter 20 . 2/18/2019
I just got revealing reading this and I love
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2019
Hi
Love your writing so much
So please post more
You can't just post one of the most amazing fanfic ever and then stop at least post anything so we know your okay
Thanks
You're awesome .
you shall not know my name chapter 20 . 11/22/2018
great story, but what book were you talking about in chapter 1?