Reviews for Singing Through Pain
Severus chapter 27 . 8/11/2016
I love their sibling relationship, it's so cute. Great writing!
GueSt chapter 26 . 6/4/2016
I like the change in the story, you're a remarkable writer. Is clary also a shadowhunter?
AlwaysDan chapter 26 . 6/4/2016
Eleyna is my fav. I could read about her forever.
Me chapter 25 . 6/3/2016
Wow It seems like Eleyna's an emotional mess right now. Poor girl. Your writing is lovely.
Debra Williams chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
AWESOME STORY So FAR !
Mum chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
I love your writing️ so, when do clary and jace get together?
Mortaloriginalvampire chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
I love it!
Seraph the Flufficorn chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
I'm loving the British characters. And the school system! Yay! I'm about to go into 6th form and I am so nervous for my exams... eek.
But anyways, i love this! I love how relatable this is as well. Like, how mamy fics are there out there with awesome British characters?
AlwaysDan chapter 23 . 4/30/2016
Loved this last chapter! I think I just love the banter between Eleyna and Aayla! Want more! Eleyna sounds like she's cheered up. She's so funny. Love it.
AlwaysDan chapter 22 . 4/30/2016
I got a mention! That's wicked. Interesting chapter btw. Sort of don't understand Jonathan but... good chapter anyway. Sorry I haven't read in a while.
Butterflysummer chapter 23 . 4/30/2016
I love your writing style. Great chapter, keep it up and good luck with your exams
Sparrows13 chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
Jonathan be so deep...imma be searching Mariana Trench for him. Awesome chapter
Debra Williams chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
I love your story maybe thou u could say who it is at the beginning of the chapter u know POV
Sparrows13 chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
Jesus Christ that was so deep, I hit the bottom. Shiiiiit. You write so good! Been a long time :D Love what you wrote. :)
AlwaysDan chapter 21 . 11/10/2015
This was so good. Super relat-able. My parents actually went away a couple months ago and it sucked. But yeah. Awesome chapter. I know I always say this. But any chance of more music?