Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
major wallace chapter 43 . 11/17
Awesome work
Rundivyn chapter 42 . 11/10
You missed one of the beaches. Omaha is the fifth beach, Normandy is the region of France that the beaches are located at. I’m probably not the first to tell you that.
Ryan chapter 31 . 11/6
Read it and then decided to look up Mass Effect. Even not knowing about it beforehand, this story captured my imagination and kept it throughout. Great story!
mc.zero chapter 43 . 11/7
this has been an amazing story, can't believe that some readers gave you grief about it. It definitely made me laugh. I never did fully play the trilogy though, so I can't say much about that.
LordHalfrican chapter 5 . 11/4
This is probably my fifth or so time re-reading this story, and it still makes me laugh. While Harry is OP, that's okay. You've made him, IMHO, a far more interesting character. And the sheer expressiveness your characters exude, from Jeff all the way to Ash and Tali makes me honestly a bit jealous as a writer. You made KAIDEN ALENKO, one of the most boring cardboard cutout caricatures in recent gaming history, a real boy. Well frakking done!
Kagey98 chapter 41 . 11/2
Another reread! Thank you again for sharing your talent!
ArcticWolf1996 chapter 43 . 11/1
Great story! Thanks so much for sharing. I will definitely have to check out your other stories
LadyDinamite chapter 1 . 10/28
"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

"ABRA KEDABRA!"

it is curious that this part reminded me that, in my language (português BR), Abra Kedabra is known as "Abracadabra", and that many people, just for fun, decide to change it to "avacabrava" or "a vaca brava", which means "the angry cow" Yes, this Review has no logical meaning, but I thought you should know about this curious fact. Now, every time that someone says "Avada Kedavra", you can imagine a majorly compleated pissed of angry cow running in your direction, ready to stomp you to death.
Norseman4 chapter 1 . 10/26
I think this is the third time I have read this story through, the first time was years ago, possibly even during the initial posting.

I enjoyed it then, and I very much did so again this past few days.

I might not have said this before, but, thank you for posting this fine piece of work.
Jctherebel chapter 43 . 10/22
This was an absolutely fantastical story, loved the humor, loved ass kicking, and absolutely loved the bits with the harbinger possession, overall an amazing story, and one I might read again at a later date
The Deck Master chapter 2 . 10/19
I would like to remind everyone that Captain Anderson is voice by Keith David who Famously voice The Arbiter fro. Halo... Keith David is awesome.
AlexWasTaken chapter 43 . 10/15
This was fun, thank you and good luck forward!
lokarryn chapter 43 . 10/11
I love all of your works and hope you continue to write. This story and Gungan are two of the best cross overs I have ever read. My wife thinks I am nuts because I keep laughing aloud.
rmw5763 chapter 13 . 10/7
This is my Favorite story that I've ever read. Fuck the Haters like ClapClaps and their Communist Revisionist History. Is so very funny the way Harry irritates the Fucktard Politicians, lol. Love Harry Potter and Mass Effect. So far the Best,Funniest of Them All. Kick ass Harry and Shepherd! Fuck You Haters,write you're own if you think you can do better. NA, DOUBT IT! HA HA HA HA!
rmw5763 chapter 12 . 10/7
Fuck ClapClaps. Yes Hitler was a shitty general. U.S. military might Overpowered the Nazi's, no not alone. Many good and decent Russians died in the War. I mourn them as I do my Brother's and Sister's. D Day Was a Pivotal Turning point in the War. Dumbass. Fuck You. Communist fuck.
2,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »