Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
Aekiv chapter 43 . 11h
The amount of times you made me laugh because of the crew's hijinks and eventual descent to match Harry's level of crazy! Binge read this in 3 days. So great! Thank you for writing this
To those of you who enjoyed this story. I am glad.

Please continue being glad. This has been a hilarious adventure.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2021
Joker is the best. There is only one person better than Joker

...so, he's NOT the best?
Fireshadow277 chapter 43 . 12/31/2021
You are in my opinion one of the best authors on fanfiction thank you for this wonderful story
Efloresco chapter 42 . 12/28/2021
Reread after some years. Still enjoyed it a lot
Leaf Ranger chapter 43 . 12/28/2021
Finally finished, and this story was hilarious. And amazing. I loved it. Thank you for this. My only complaints are it ended, and poor Liara didn't get any loving. But since she had both her mom and dad, can't complain.

Great work, thank you so much for writing this.
WordSmyth chapter 39 . 12/24/2021
Usually compost is just plant matter and only base a strong but not unpleasant earthy smell, and manure that is going to be used in the garden has been rotted for at least a year to allow its high concentration of nitrogen to be reduced so it won’t end up scorching your plants. By the time that process is done it’s indistinguishable from the average humus found in most soils save for chemical composition. Compost and manure both just smell like dirt, because they’re literally just dirt without any sand, silt, or clay, as dirt is literally a mixture of sand, silt, clay, and decayed organic material.
Ann chapter 3 . 12/17/2021
If you're seriously looking at a piece of armour and think it's sexist because it's pink, then you're the one who's sexist for even making that correlation in the first place, not whoever designed the armour. It's just a colour, for god's sake.
nick.rodriguez24 chapter 42 . 12/18/2021
ok I read the whole thing I so enjoyed this very much and laughed alot this is a great story
Guest chapter 43 . 12/16/2021
I know this is a review that will probably not be read, but to the author :
It was a very fun read. That is all I wanted and that is what I got.
So thank you.
ShadowHurricane chapter 43 . 12/3/2021
Never play the games perso but I liked the fic Thanks !
Stratre chapter 43 . 11/23/2021
hey thanks for writing this i enjoyed the story alot only thing i had an issue with was the lack of fluffy scenes with his girls i get that wasn't the focus of the story so no big deal but i really wanted too read a few of them just together spending time like in the start when tali was on rannoch but a little more in depth anyways great story i enjoyed it a ton im going to check out your other stuff have a good one
bodydropped505 chapter 43 . 11/20/2021
damn good story, thoroughly enjoyed it and really wish it was longer. 10/10 will keep it to read again
Shadobladez chapter 43 . 11/10/2021
Great story took me a few days of on and off reading with work schedule and personal life getting in the way, but I absolutely loved this, from the beginning all the way through, it was genuinely hilarious, I remember laughing my ass off soo much that my house mate came by and asked if I was okay, loved it through and through, great job once again and you have a new fan/follower on here, cheers for the next ones!
DingusMacGoo chapter 1 . 11/9/2021
I've read through this fiction several times, I love it. Been reading fanfiction for like 15 years now, and this is literally the first one that made me laugh out loud, especially the bit about the Turian Dominatrix.
2,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »