Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
Deathknight999 chapter 43 . 5/21
ahhh my friend, you wrote a masterpiece of hilarity here, I rarely read stories more than once or twice, but this previous time will be my fourth time re-reading it with the same smile as the first
Read the story several times over and had plenty of laughter
MojoTheSpaceMonkey chapter 43 . 5/17
Just wanted to say thank you for the great story. It drew me in enough that I wanted to try writing my own. I usually have trouble getting into an OP styled Harry but you did a good job keeping it balanced with humor.
OldDustX chapter 43 . 5/15
I've read the whole story now, and I got to say I loved it. There were parts I didn't like, but this was all-in-all a very good story. Maybe not to others' tastes, but I liked it.
zugrian chapter 43 . 5/10
I've really loved pretty much all of your works, but this is maybe your masterpiece IMHO. You just fucking nailed the character voices of all the Mass Effect characters, and considering how many of them that there are, that is mind blowing.

Also, this is really funny, and writing humor is much harder to do than drama, angst, romance, etc.
I really hope you post some more stories some day.
Myllinu chapter 43 . 5/6
Great story! Loved the humor in it! I hope you continue writing great stories like this one.
Kithrin chapter 9 . 5/2
just a point about your beginning rant last chapter... in ME3 a DLC you get a weapon from the first contact war... and it's a cooldown one.
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 4/29
Were Harry's wands protected? How is he able to still do magic if he lost almost all of his original organics?
nathnathn chapter 43 . 4/22
Iv just read this fic again great work hope your doing well.
goukagin chapter 43 . 4/18
KUDOS!~ I love these Harry Potter stories of yours!
I'm sorry that others have been disrespectful in their reviews, but I want to leave you with some positive to balance out the negative. I love your stories, including the Death series and the Stargate crossover. I find your writing to be clever and entertaining, and I absolutely adore you for actually finishing your stories. Your plots make sense and your dialogue is hilarious. Thank you for generously sharing your imagination with us and giving me hours of entertainment!
Dark Lord Protius chapter 43 . 4/7
I've read this story a few times now, very well written. the most recent read-through I was on a plane for most of it and my neighbors kept looking at me funny whenever I laughed...which was a lot. Cheers to a great story!
D72 chapter 16 . 4/7
That ride, Fuck.
Son of sea 9 tail chapter 43 . 4/4
Your story good I enjoyed
It was funny and good I laughed out loud a bit
locolobo1969 chapter 43 . 4/2