Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
TidusFFX1997 chapter 43 . 5h
literally my biggest complaint is that the time scale was to small as in mass effect shepard is out for years and it takes that long for the reapers to prepare for the alternate invasion routes otherwise I loved this story and to this day keep reading it
william01pd2018 chapter 43 . 16h
Thank you for this, it helped me while recovering from surgery.
love the character dynamic. Can't wait to see more!
a.vago chapter 43 . 10/4
Thanks for the great story’s!
Loki43 chapter 1 . 9/28
Excellently told story here, and I would also like to say thank you for sharing your offerings (stories) here for us to read. The more I read from authors like you, who are much better than I, the more I feel like I'm able to grow myself. So, thank you. Means a lot to me that you do. :)
Kraizy chapter 43 . 9/24
Story was a blast to read and I binged read it to completion _
One question though, what ever happened to the migrant quarians?
deathjester3 chapter 43 . 9/23
Brilliant, brilliant story! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing - May even get the Mass Effect games - they sound great!
tanithlipsky chapter 43 . 9/16
cool
Spiked29 chapter 43 . 9/13
This was a great story I had a laugh almost every chapter you have and/or give your characters a wonderful sense of humor
koseta.a chapter 14 . 9/12
Jeez Harry won't die of old age... Period, full stop. 1 nanites, 2 synthetic, 3 magic, 4 laviathans live for millions of years... Sweet
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 9/10
You're like the Harry Potter crossover ninja. I love your stories! And I appreciate how you seem to put effort into creating each story into a unique experience rather than just rush through the plot points.
servantize chapter 43 . 9/8
Love the whole story!
TheVicario chapter 43 . 8/30
ClaireR89 chapter 24 . 8/29
I know this has no connection to the chapter (story is still awesome btw) but I looked up Williams and realized you're going by Canon promotios so my bad on that part :)
ClaireR89 chapter 14 . 8/29
1. I'm very upset you killed the Asari sisters
2. I think Ashley should be promoted more than 1 rank seeing as how long they've held her back
3. Harry needs to stop treating Hermione like crap for no reason. She messed up apologized it's done.
2,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »