Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
Charley chapter 43 . 6/7
I have decided that you do write some of the best stories. I have reread several and even knowing nothing about Mass Effect game or otherwise, I enjoyed this a lot! Have added you to favorite author! Thanks for many hours of enjoyment and yes laughter at work where I shouldn't be reading.
GreenNight97 chapter 43 . 6/8
Hello, I just wanted to say that I loved the story. It was very good. Thank you!
Stay Positive chapter 43 . 5/31
Hey I love this story. Some advice just in-case you need or want it, write your story for your own happiness and ignore the haters, they will sit there and add negativity into your life if you let them. Stay Positive.

1. To the haters and negative reviewers I ask you why do you feel the need to denigrate this authors work, and which of you has written something with 100 percent likes.

2. If you don't like the story no one is forcing you to read it and leaving a negative review that just extols everything that you perceive as wrong or cliche does nothing to help improve the authors writing and is demoralizing.

3. Do you like it when you receive negative reviews with nothing constructive to say, It is a hard endeavor to write and post a story so if you have not written anything I ask you to be lenient and if you have written a story think about the struggles that you went through while writing it.

4. At the very least before you post a review ask yourself "would I like it if someone said this about my story in this way", it does no harm to be civil and courteous to others.
Songwriter90 chapter 43 . 5/25
Having read this story about 15 times now over the years I still maintain the best part is on Nigeria, ‘those aren’t wires coming out of my neck, that’s just solid blood!’. Never fails to make me laugh and try say it in a cartoonish way haha
ton190p chapter 43 . 5/6
Ok who ever complained about your stories are village idiots and are worthless too

Love the story is very good and well written too
Samellan chapter 43 . 4/30
This was an epic adventure, and I loved it all the way through.
Baz62 chapter 43 . 4/19
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Can't understand people complaining about stories not being true to canon. What's the point of stories true to canon, may as well just read the original. My compliments to anyone that writes fanfiction. Some I like, some not so much, but I still appreciate the effort involved and don't criticize the author.
Sm0keyPanda chapter 43 . 4/11
This was bloody brilliant! Loved every chapter.
rmw5763 chapter 30 . 3/26
Nice,I love this Tale. So much Sexual inuendo and many other things,Kudos !
Wow, how original making potter a pathetic oxygen wasting little beta bitch doormat to a bunch of women who act like narcissistic cunts... it's not fucking funny and it's not entertaining, it's retard trash... just demerits this shot and start over because your story blows.
This story is just plain fucking back, almost all the characters are acting like pieces of shit and making the reader have zero interest in continuing to read this garbage
Archangel Change24 chapter 19 . 2/22
See my issue with this is how easy it would be to deal with Cerberus. Capture a cerberus agent. Then have the geth hack their Omnitool. Then have then link to others through their contacts… rinse and repeat over and over and over again until you have all of cerberus marked. Then use that information to have all the agents taken out. Heck depending on how the tech works you could self destruct the mass effect drives in surrounding equipment that is in their bases. This could easily wipe out large sections of them.
Archangel Change24 chapter 15 . 2/22
Shields do not stop biotics as anyone who played ME1 can attest. There are many times you can use a lift on geth despite them having a shield.
Archangel Change24 chapter 10 . 2/22
So the problem with this plan is that while in the game you have time to handle the astroid and turn it the issue is that you couldn’t halt the momentum. The issue i have with YOUR plan is if you turn the astroid ninty degrees so the thrusters face towards the side of the planet facing the sun you could fire the thrusters enough to push it far enough away to skirt past the planet without colliding with it.
Archangel Change24 chapter 9 . 2/22
Yeah so this shepard is WAY too much the military man. Harry isn’t even beholden to him! Harry isn’t fucking military. This Shepard is written like a geth pre-harry wrote the story!
3,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »