Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 1/24/2020
Thanks for another really great chapter, and I wonder if he will stop by Hogwarts to ransacked library LOL
AvidReader2425 chapter 7 . 1/24/2020
Thanks for another really great chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 1/24/2020
Another really awesome and fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 1/24/2020
Another really fun and enjoyable chapter, thank you very much
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 1/24/2020
Definitely another really fun chapter, I love his personality
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 1/24/2020
Thanks for another really enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 1/24/2020
I remember that running gag, it was hilarious like it is here LOL
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 1/24/2020
An absolutely fantastic first chapter, so I hope Hermione managed to find some happiness in her life
Polydicta chapter 43 . 1/22/2020
Third time reading, and I still laugh in places - and angry, and upset, and happy, and ...

And, of course that's not how the law works - after all, if this were written according to the laws of (insert country) this would be a Perry Mason novel (or whatever), and it wouldn't be a story for me to read.
MeraHunt chapter 42 . 1/22/2020
I constantly come back to this fic i love it so much.
teazer chapter 42 . 1/21/2020
Your stories are so good and amazing. I find my self constantly coming back and rereading your stories. I usually start with potter's protector and move thru that series, then maybe the back in time HP. Then Champion, and now Geth. Whew. Thank you so much for such original and humorous stories. Sorry there are ppl out there who have to share their negativity but hopefully you get more who share joy.
TBD chapter 43 . 1/19/2020
I dont care what anyone else says, i really enjoyed your story
Onlyabrit chapter 43 . 1/14/2020
Hi, Just wanted to let you know I LOVED this story! I read it over two days and you made me laugh at Murphy's Law (the Harry Potter effect), cry for a few chapters. I was just really amused by most of it. I have never read anything of the Mass Effect, this was a really good Crossover for me to start with, I think. Keep up your great work and ignore annoying pissants. Thank you for all your hard work
fan chapter 43 . 1/9/2020
I love your stuff.

I don't read it for scientific accuracy or anything like that, but because they are well written, fun, and exciting. I can't believe anyone would be annoying enough to read this and nitpick details that only exist in their heads - this is awesome, and you are awesome. lots of love :)
Lunar Cleric chapter 7 . 1/9/2020
That's odd, when I told Ventralis I killed the Commando, he thanked me.
2,739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »