Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
wwjdtd chapter 43 . 9/25/2020
I Loved this and I'm sorry that you have to deal with people who only ever complain. In fact I love this so much I wish that there was a sequel.

Thank you for the wonderful ride.

Wwjdtd.
PappyOldGuy chapter 42 . 9/18/2020
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
ClapClaps chapter 42 . 9/8/2020
D-Day is not turning point of Second World War. You should learn history and read about Eastern Front. Germany lost a lot of their forces in battles against USSR. D-Day is important, but it isn't near important like Battle of Stalingrad or Battle of Kursk.

I am not defending Stalin and his reign but it is disgusting how people in EU and USA try to rewrite history nowadays.
samics chapter 16 . 9/7/2020
Let me just state that I know I'm commenting on a 6 years old story. I have no idea how the mass effect storyline goes. But if you needed Shepard to be "dead" for a certain amount of time, some other mechanism would have been better. I just don't know how re-entry causes any kind of problem when a conscious Harry and magic is involved. There are all sorts of methods used both in HP canon and your own writing that could have made it a non issue. Convert Shepard into a marble and have Harry do a re-entry as usual. Maybe use one of the momentum cancelling spells to slow down immediately, or even that flying spell to not enter atmosphere in the first place. Or maybe just apparate back to the ship. A more mundane solution would be to conjure a kind of ablative heat shield. There are just hundreds of different ways of stopping that tragedy with the precedent you have set of the geth helping Harry come up with convenient solutions.
The Normandy's explosion itself damaging Shepard in some way would have been much more believable.
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
goooooood
Ruairi J.L chapter 34 . 8/23/2020
I've read this story four times now and I still do not understand the pacing in this chapter. Don't get me wrongthe story is incredible, hence my rereads, but this chapter is just a bit of a mess. It's very difficult to tell where everybody is at which times. The scene-jumps are far more jarring than what the story shows on most other occasions.
Truant Cloud Wonderer chapter 43 . 8/23/2020
Just binged this. I applaud your writing skills! In technicality, humor, flair and the ability to keep all the myriad pieces in more than just a semblance of order. Bravo/a!

In all of this pandemic madness and your own trials I hope you are well!

Cheers,
TCW
ddsurvivor chapter 43 . 8/16/2020
Thanks for a wonderful Fan Fic. It has kept me occupied as a keep myself in doors while the Corona virus is still on going.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/9/2020
Just saying but the headmaster of Hogwarts before Dumbledore lived to be around 350
Ijiwaruna chapter 3 . 8/10/2020
MM
What chapter 2 . 7/24/2020
Why the hell do you say that people dont hug in greetings? Yes im calling the author out on this because that is not the character but the authors own agenda driven BS. Harry has hugged Molly Weasley a dozen times, hes had group hugs when winning a quiditch game, and he's hugged Hermione more than a few occasions. Hell, thats not counting at least one hug from Hagred and Genny and not to mention a few from Sirius. Lets sure as hell not forget when he was hugged and kissed on the cheek by Fleur. If hugging is molestation then Fleur would be in prison for r p3. There are countries in this world alone were people dont just hug as a greetings but they even kiss cheeks. Well I guess it makes sense, if the wizarding world forgets how to do magic in just over one generation, but also forget that they have bookstores and libraries then sure, i guess Harry can forget the dozens of hugs he's received in greetings or congratulations. That makes sense. Even you yourself have written Harry as being hugged and hugging people during a greetings and you did it during the rosario crossover before harry practical mind rapes Tonks, even if she did accidentally commit murder, it was still immoral and inexcusable.
diabolicArbitor chapter 43 . 7/22/2020
Everything of yours that I have read is excellently done, keep up the good work!
Kitari Isengar chapter 43 . 7/9/2020
So, i keep coming back to your work because it is just so damned funny. The first time i read this story was a few years ago. There were parts of the story that had me clutching my ribs with tears in my eyes because I was laughing so hard. I really do wish you had more work to read. You are something else. I don't think I have many favorite authors on ... Any site really, but I've definitely followed your work for a while now. Hope to hear more from you.
SafaiaFureia chapter 43 . 7/6/2020
I always do like your author's notes, not as much as I like your stories, but pretty close. This one had me stay up til dawn more than once to finish because it was so enthralling. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories one at a time. I usually do not read fics with crossovers of things that I have no reference for but this story may have just changed that pattern. Now I want to play Mass Effect. It sounds most entertaining! Well played all the way around.

(PS I am sorry there are so many blithering idiots out there. However, I am glad that you realized that and added them to the story even if we readers and the characters ended up having to deal with them.)
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 43 . 7/3/2020
Enjoyed the story thanks.
2,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »